Sign in to follow this  
Dad

The Hat Medical Centre

You can have three of them son

Here - @Grays Babylon 1875

Next time you've a medical enquiry - in here you wee arsehole.

@Ten Caat @Poodler

Thats me on Amitriptyline - at what mg does it become good? Still crying most the day on 10mg

A cold cos of a change of seasons and drop in temperature is no medical emergency you old shite. 

But here, the Covids is a headache and fever and loss of smell and taste then you choke to death, eyes popping out like Doug Quaid and all that innit.....

Get your ass to Mars.....

Ahv got fahvvv kids to feed maaan

Medical Centre son - no the fucking ER

This is purely for a wee sit down, to discuss ailments and the like - you don't have to chainsaw off your arm to qualify for the love of fuck

• Haha 1

I've not had so much as a smidge of a cold in over a year and I normally get at least a couple.  #livingmybestcovidlife

I always get the sniffles where there is an abrupt drop in temperature. Walk it off obv. 

45 minutes ago, Dad said:

Here - @Grays Babylon 1875

Next time you've a medical enquiry - in here you wee arsehole.

@Ten Caat @Poodler

Thats me on Amitriptyline - at what mg does it become good? Still crying most the day on 10mg

Its a very old anti-depressant but very effective. It's also a decent analgesic for neurological and back pain or migraine but usually only in low doses. It does have significant side effects that are increased as you increase the dose and is fucking lethal in overdose so dont fart about with it. You would likely go up to 25mg if 10mg doesn't work, and maybe up to 50mg but beyond that sort of dose, it's generally only used for severe depression. 

It can (indeed usually does) make you drowsy....it's normally a once a day tablet so take it at night but you can still feel drowsy the next day.....be careful with driving or operating machinery. And it's notorious for causing constipation. If you are going to be on it long term, make sure you get your eyes tested once a year, it can cause glaucoma.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I always get the sniffles where there is an abrupt drop in temperature. Walk it off obv. 

Same, and my rhinitis flares up like a mufucka making getting a good nights sleep real hard, as cannae breathe through my nose. 

Indeed we've gone here, from sitting at my desk with a fan on me and sweat still running down my ass crack and legs, to, shivering in bed at night trying to stay warm.

Thank fuck it's autumn now.

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

24 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ahv got fahvvv kids to feed maaan

Medical Centre son - no the fucking ER

This is purely for a wee sit down, to discuss ailments and the like - you don't have to chainsaw off your arm to qualify for the love of fuck

Screw you Benny. ...  !!!! 

26 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Its a very old anti-depressant but very effective. It's also a decent analgesic for neurological and back pain or migraine but usually only in low doses. It does have significant side effects that are increased as you increase the dose and is fucking lethal in overdose so dont fart about with it. You would likely go up to 25mg if 10mg doesn't work, and maybe up to 50mg but beyond that sort of dose, it's generally only used for severe depression. 

It can (indeed usually does) make you drowsy....it's normally a once a day tablet so take it at night but you can still feel drowsy the next day.....be careful with driving or operating machinery. And it's notorious for causing constipation. If you are going to be on it long term, make sure you get your eyes tested once a year, it can cause glaucoma.

Ah no 

Aye - just upped to 20 today, then onto 25 in a couple days. So 4 weeks to see if 50 is req.

I'm no depressed btw just to clarify - sore back and neck as I may have mentioned a time or two. To assist sleep is all (awake at 2am most nights and then pretend to sleep through to 530ish).

Anyhow - much obliged TC son; thorough as ever 👍

29 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Screw you Benny. ...  !!!! 

I bought my younger bro the ultimate edition for Xmas - I'm going to rob it back off the wee cunt 

Terrific movie film

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ah no 

Aye - just upped to 20 today, then onto 25 in a couple days. So 4 weeks to see if 50 is req.

I'm no depressed btw just to clarify - sore back and neck as I may have mentioned a time or two. To assist sleep is all (awake at 2am most nights and then pretend to sleep through to 530ish).

Anyhow - much obliged TC son; thorough as ever 👍

Does the sore back get in the way of you rogering your missus?

If so she's probably getting it elsewhere.

Ah no.

It certainly does not son 

Rest of your pish is redundant after that 

Prick

9 minutes ago, Dad said:

It certainly does not son 

Rest of your pish is redundant after that 

Prick

No chance of a wee shot on her then?

• Upvote 1

blurred vision last night for about 40 mins , a week after getting the AZ jab !! fine the day though 

39 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

No chance of a wee shot on her then?

I'm not even going to dignify this pish with a respo...

Shit

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

I'm not even going to dignify this pish with a respo...

Shit

Ah no.

Here - it's early 

What about your ailments anyhow Don son? 

Still suffering dwarfism of the hands?

No real ailments old man. Unlike yourself.

It's not about the size of your hands, it's how you use them to finger birds fuds.

Was DF no moaning about a misshaped cock a while back? Said it was like a pink Lion Bar.

• Haha 1

Yes - yes he was

Mutant

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Was DF no moaning about a misshaped cock a while back? Said it was like a pink Lion Bar.

Certainly not me Moobster.

Although I'd never claim to be well endowed. It's there and it does the job every time, a bloody workhorse.

Terrific.

1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

No real ailments old man. Unlike yourself.

It's not about the size of your hands, it's how you use them to finger birds fuds.

Good son 😎

Because I tell you - no lassie wants a broken down useless handed prick, with no energy and stiff knees in the winter

Keep nimble 🤼‍♂️

54 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Think it was RF that  had a broken knob? 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Was GB, with his thing the shape of a pipe cleaner 

25 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Think it was RF that  had a broken knob? 

Correct son 

Broke it in his boyfriends hoop if memory serves

34 minutes ago, Dad said:

Correct son 

Broke it in his boyfriends hoop if memory serves

It was me but with my bird. It's still nae exactly the same shape, has a wee lump in it think I just need to wank it out. Does the job anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

It was me but with my bird. It's still nae exactly the same shape, has a wee lump in it think I just need to wank it out. Does the job anyway. 

The wee lump might hit the G spot,  could actually improve performance. 

The ups n downs of broken phalluseses