Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You said the last 3 games aren't as bad as people are making out. That's what I mean. It isn't acceptable and I'll explain why.

10 days ago Celtic:

We allowed them to stroll through, the same way they've done against us for years 

Kilmarnock- thank fuck we won but Jesus we were outplayed second half.

Today: we played well, with IMO 5 players playing well, and the deflected goal gave McInnes his excuse.

I've had enough of it. They had many chances after they scored and the game could have been out of sight. YES we played well first 10-15 mins and basically he put the blame on Taylor after a great save from Bain.

It's NEVER McInnes fault. For me THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Sorry ranting but I'm fucking raging at his excuses every time. That's not acceptable for me.

No point getting angry, min. 

The club has made its position clear, that it's going to accept McInnes' shit football and excuses until the Summer. And barring a catastrophic collapse that's how it's going to play out. 

Might as well be Zen about it. 

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I suggest you watch again. Lost possession continuously.

Campbell who I agree wasn't great today even looked across to McRorie and raised his hands as if 'help me out mate'.

Passing from Campbell pish, but he never hid. Others who are apparently our better players did, many times.

Fuck watching that again.

McInnes has an appalling record against Celtic home and away.

Its no better against the Recycled mob

I have no faith in him whatsoever to beat either of them.

Sadly and this is where we are under his leadership we might as well no even bother to turn up.

Let's just put the 3 points in an envelope  and post  it to the Glasgow tossers and include a wee note apologizing that we could even consider taking any points off either of them

Things are that bad 

Are chairman  needs to wake up and smell the under achievement  at this club and weed out the root cause

Let's start with the management team first 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

You said the last 3 games aren't as bad as people are making out. That's what I mean. It isn't acceptable and I'll explain why.

10 days ago Celtic:

We allowed them to stroll through, the same way they've done against us for years 

Kilmarnock- thank fuck we won but Jesus we were outplayed second half.

Today: we played well, with IMO 5 players playing well, and the deflected goal gave McInnes his excuse.

I've had enough of it. They had many chances after they scored and the game could have been out of sight. YES we played well first 10-15 mins and basically he put the blame on Taylor after a great save from Bain.

It's NEVER McInnes fault. For me THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Sorry ranting but I'm fucking raging at his excuses every time. That's not acceptable for me.

I wouldn’t deem the last 3 games acceptable. Better than the games against Livi, Hibs and St Mirren for me though. I actually think Killie was our worst performance in the past 3 games.

I thought 10 days ago against Celtic we had a spell of about 35 minutes at the start we dons our usual pish then looked pretty good without troubling their goal too much. Today we were a bit unlucky to get nothing out of it. Deflected goal, hit the bar, free header missed, Tim bastard cleared header off the line. 

I still don’t think it’s acceptable and would rather McInnes was gone. He’s here until summer at least however so have to crack on with it unfortunately.

5 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I wouldn’t deem the last 3 games acceptable. Better than the games against Livi, Hibs and St Mirren for me though. I actually think Killie was our worst performance in the past 3 games.

I thought 10 days ago against Celtic we had a spell of about 35 minutes at the start we dons our usual pish then looked pretty good without troubling their goal too much. Today we were a bit unlucky to get nothing out of it. Deflected goal, hit the bar, free header missed, Tim bastard cleared header off the line. 

I still don’t think it’s acceptable and would rather McInnes was gone. He’s here until summer at however so have to crack on with it unfortunately.

I agree with all your points, the last 3 games have been shit, just less shit than the previous 5 or 6 games.

I'm now mainly watching "Life in the Sun" on a Saturday afternoon and occasionally glancing at the game on the laptop.

It's fucking depressing watching hoofball every week.

15 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Do you not think that people at the club want to win things?

I think AFC would like to win things if possible, but only if it isn't too much bother and doesn't involve any actual work.

If not, they are quite happy doing just enough to keep the common fans off their back, enjoying their big days out, sipping champagne in the directors suite, and enjoying the status which comes with being big men at the club. That's why Milne loves McInnes so much, because his mediocrity allowed him to live a largely hassle-free existence for close to a decade.

Incidentally, I don't think that is the attitude of Cormack who seems to actually want to do things, but I think he's in the minority. I suspect that if anything, those who have become quite comfy at the club doing bugger all will likely be working against him to maintain the comfy life.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'm not sure why anyone would be wound up by us losing 1-0 away at celtic. Move along haters and those rising to the haters.

The first sentence is correct.  But it misses the part that we are sitting back being glad it was only 1-0 relative to our pre match expectation.  That’s a team turned up with zero expectation of even a draw and achieved it.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The first sentence is correct.  But it misses the part that we are sitting back being glad it was only 1-0 relative to our pre match expectation.  That’s a team turned up with zero expectation of even a draw and achieved it.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Ach we only lost 1 nil... to Celtic. Again. Managerless low on confidence Celtic. 

Yeah I'm not pissed off now. Thanks.

We decided not to sack the manager after the Livvie and Hibs defeats.

We have to bide our time now. No need to be wound up.

I remained 100% convinced there will be a new manager by the time of the early bird season ticket deadline. 100% convinced.