Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hamilton

Just now, old sheep said:

This CAN'T go on any longer. Two weeks till the next game so get a new manager in now. A failure to do so would show how much ambition there is in this club.

We are at a stage where it literally can’t get any worse, so give it to Sheerin and Robson until the end of the season. With McInnes at the helm I don’t think we will win another game this season.

To be 3 points behind a rank rotten bottle merchant Hibs team at this stage of the season is unforgivable. To be playing at this stage of the season without a single striker who is on the books (Michael Ruth apart) is just a joke.

1 goal in 9 games says it all. Absolute garbage. Yet we are in a position where due to covid we can't afford to sack the manager. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

How is a team that has won once in 9 games or twice in 13 comfortable in 4th and still in with a shout of third. It really is embarrassing for the league. 

Goes to show if we did change the manager when everyone was calling for his head we would of pissed third and been involved in Europe till at least Christmas. 

Was having quite a nice Saturday until I watched that shite. How much fucking longer are we going to put up with this shite. Honest to god. It’s so fucking abysmal I don’t even know what else to say.

Jesus fuck. Cormack enjoy getting 5k season tickets for the ‘top class atmosphere’ that you are looking for. At the minute it’s throwing away money.

What the hell has happened to Ferguson, McCrorie, McGinn, Hayes. The list goes on. Hopeless 

Wright leaves and puts on 4kg of muscle in a Month with Rangers training, Cosgrove said his first training session was high intensity, not what he'd had in years. There's something fucking rotting at the club, no one gives a fuck, saying 3rd will be a triumph another thing, get him to fuck.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why? It's not like it hasn't been this way for ages now.

I'm not even pissed off. Find it funny now to be honest. McInnes knows he won't be sacked so just fucks about with us. The interest has gone.

The players clearly lost confidence after the first 30 minutes. I have not seen anything that bad (in terms of lack of confidence) for years.