Next Season's Manager

Who should be in charge of Dons when we start next season?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be in charge of Dons when we start next season?

100% someone else.

and it should have been before now.

Shambles.

Proud to have never been interested in standing outside the main stand for removing any manager* but if we were at games i'd be very very very close.

*I have spat* on a manager

*allegedly

11 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Someone else definitely. 

He's very very lucky there isn't fans at games just now as can you imagine the songs from the Red Shed ??

If he stays for next season i could imagine the Red Shed bursting into Derek get to fuck at 3.03 on 1st august

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

100% someone else.

and it should have been before now.

Shambles.

Proud to have never been interested in standing outside the main stand for removing any manager* but if we were at games i'd be very very very close.

*I have spat* on a manager

*allegedly

Next home game.... ? 

I doubt we could afford to terminate McInnes' contract at this time. If he does leave I imagine the following names will be on the shortlist for his replacement:

Neil Lennon, Steve Robinson and Jim Goodwin (He would be my choice). Possibly even John Kennedy.

A left field appointment: Roy Keane, Martin O'Neill or Sam Ricketts.

1 hour ago, CalgaryDon said:

I doubt we could afford to terminate McInnes' contract at this time. If he does leave I imagine the following names will be on the shortlist for his replacement:

Neil Lennon, Steve Robinson and Jim Goodwin (He would be my choice). Possibly even John Kennedy.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 5
1 hour ago, Dad said:

The 3 in camp McInnes thus far - proven pricks + Calgary Don

I think McInnes does need replaced. Theres just no one available (at the moment) that I'd really want to replace him. McInnes' is the best manager I've seen while supporting Aberdeen so it'll be sad to see him leave. After yesterday's draw with Hamilton I believe it would be worthwhile changing manager now in order to get the team ready for next season. Jim Goodwin could be a interesting/decent appointment. He's only 39 and has done very well at Alloa and St Mirren. Presently the best young manager in Scotland.

2 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

Great start with the list. So we've got 7 managers better than mcinnes so far. I'm sure we can think of some more? Jim Gannon likely cheaper than Goodwin and sounds near enough the same

40 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Great start with the list. So we've got 7 managers better than mcinnes so far. I'm sure we can think of some more? Jim Gannon likely cheaper than Goodwin and sounds near enough the same

No idea who Jim Gannon is.

How about Frank Cannon?

Frank Carson? Cannon & Ball?

Zoe Ball? Jonny Ball?

This is easy.

Basically anyone who isn’t called Derek McInnes?