Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Looked best wide of a 3 in a 4-2-3-1 with a right back behind him. He could focus on just being direct then. 

I do think there is a player in there. Agree he needs game time and in a consistent position. Quick, skilful, powerful, but plays with his head down in my opinion and his crossing is atrocious. 

6 hours ago, alscotoz said:

I'd keep persevering with Campbell.

He's actually been one of few  (Hedges pre injury) that's actually improved this season. At a stage where I don't think McGeouch offers anything that Campbell doesn't.

However, I think Sheerin will go with experience and take no risks. His pre match interview was negative I thought, too busy mourning the loss of McInnes instead of the proverbial 'grabbing the bull by the horns - his loss is my gain'

COYR- 0-0

57 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'm not sure today is the game but it would be nice if Sheerin could blood some youngsters and maybe find one good enough to step in as a first choice by August (Ngwenya? Mackenzie?)

I thought ngwenya looked pretty lost last game he played. Would like to see Mackenzie get a run out tho see what he offers and a proper left back 

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Surely not another 0 - 0 ? I've bought ppv and mates round with a few tins. 11 o'clock kick off with us. 

Sounds like an exotic time zone.

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

He’ll surely go for it. He’s highly unlikely to get the job and definetly won’t with a few boring 1-0 wins. Be as well going all guns blazing and give Cormack something to think about with attacking football.

You’d think so. 
If his almost apologetic press conference on Thursday is anything to go by, I’m not sure it’ll happen.

Regardless, he shouldn’t get the job long-term. 

48 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Surely not another 0 - 0 ? I've bought ppv and mates round with a few tins. 11 o'clock kick off with us. 

Tut tut there’s a bloody pandemic on! ?

Confident for today think we’ll pump them. That thought will have no doubt evaporated by 3:10pm

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

He’ll surely go for it. He’s highly unlikely to get the job and definetly won’t with a few boring 1-0 wins. Be as well going all guns blazing and give Cormack something to think about with attacking football.

You'd hope so however all the stuff in the media I've seen from him is that he's essentially McInnes 2.0, still calling him gaffer etc in his conference 

3-0 Dons.   Shackles will be off and we will have a right go at them from the off. Back to old fashioned 4-4-2 and just let them play.   If Sheerin/Robson have any ambitions at all to be involved next season they will surely impose their own style on the team.  Will be interesting to see the attitude of the players a lot of whom will be playing for new contracts in the summer..