Next seasons kit

On 3/23/2021 at 6:41 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You getting Brown & 8 on the back? ?

top idea do this around the central belt , only for the mere banter, get it right up some folks noses around here pmsl!!!

ive had celtic fans greeting saying hes brilliant and then others saying he pish 

im just laughing in their faces ha ha ha COYR scot brown is a dandy na na na na

On 3/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, Mr John said:

This? S'alright. Not dissimilair from this year's template. I can imagine it in our colours, but would want some black or dark blue trim to differentiate it.

spacer.png

Fucking yes, I'd buy that for full price rather than waiting for discounted kits in March/April each season. 

This season's kits are both utterly shite, they're going to be stuck with a ton of leftover stock in the club shop but if they drop the price to 30p I might think about buying the away one.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

This one I like, beats the same old boring plain red shirts over the years.   Black shorts to stop them taking the knee to keep the BLMs happy. White socks to keep the White life matters brigade.   Need a razzle dazzle strip  for the Cormack glass brown super team next season.     

Couldn’t deal with it when it was just the socks!

Is there a correlation between how shite we are and how much white is on our home kits? We've been honking this season, and have stupid swimming style white armbands and a daft collar. We had white shorts in 2012-13ish and were gash, white hooped socks in Ebbe's first season too? 

Very little white during the Fergie years save for Adidas stripes and we were winning shitloads.

• Downvote 3
9 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Is there a correlation between how shite we are and how much white is on our home kits? We've been honking this season, and have stupid swimming style white armbands and a daft collar. We had white shorts in 2012-13ish and were gash, white hooped socks in Ebbe's first season too? 

Very little white during the Fergie years save for Adidas stripes and we were winning shitloads.

Where does the late 80s jvc kit sit in this reckoning