Next seasons kit

4 hours ago, the sheep said:

So with us looking to do things differently in other aspects of the club we should bring a bit of this left field thinking to our kit. Why must it be a template design. It would be good if we could do a deal with Adidas to get something bespoke. Maybe some sort of two toned red granite design would be great. Don’t mess about with the collar though,  normal V-neck or wide enough round collar. If we cant get a bespoke strip lets push Adidas for the use of original Adidas badge. You give us this to help us shift shirts or we shift to a new kit provider. We could even offer to sell their original casual products in store. If other  fans are like me I look for casual gear with the original logo so why not sell it in the AFC shop.

Think trefoil logo rights although is Adidas was under a different company I think was the complications. I don’t think we will be seeing it on our shirts anytime soon. Will just be the major teams that get it unfortunately.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, shnaebidy said:

spacer.png

??

Yes!

If that ended up being the kit, I would buy ten of those.

Needs the two-colour trim repeated on the shorts and socks though. If we go with basic-ass red & white adidas out the box gear AGAIN I'm gonna pull my Police Chief from a Cop Movie face.

Grrrr.

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, Mr John said:

Yes!

If that ended up being the kit, I would buy ten of those.

Needs the two-colour trim repeated on the shorts and socks though. If we go with basic-ass red & white adidas out the box gear AGAIN I'm gonna pull my Police Chief from a Cop Movie face.

Grrrr.

Yes that’s the one it beats the same old red top year after year.  It’s time to move on.    

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Imagine that, eh?
The Dons wearing a red top every year. I wonder why that is ?

57 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Imagine that, eh?
The Dons wearing a red top every year. I wonder why that is ?

Refrased ( The same boring red strip ?with no imagination in the design  for years.)  You don’t need to imagine that.   ?

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the previous retro stuff the club have released have been a bit naff but these actually look really smart.  Might be a bit biased as it was my favourite dons kit as a loon.   Sometimes wonder is adidas are missing a trick.  There’s a big old market for the retro kit.  Would much rather buy these tops and most money go to the club than spend 50 notes on a top you could buy out of the teamwear catalogue and a fraction going to the club.  

• 2 weeks later...