Next seasons kit

Just seen this Leicester away preview, the squares on this template reminds me of the 80s JVC kit...

spacer.png

We've shared templates with them the last couple of seasons, this in red, with white trim maybe?

I'd also dig this style for our away colours. White, dark blue, black/dark grey.

If I'm honest I'd be ok with it as it was in that minty blue/green, but I know the boomers on here would spit oot their cup-a soup.

• Dildo 1

Just looked back on new regarding sponsor. Saltire signed new multi year deal in 2019. Doesn’t actually say how many years the deal is for. Would assume they probably are still main sponsor. Going by what Wicks said last year about being well down road with next seasons kit it must be Adidas again this year. 

10 minutes ago, slippers said:

Just looked back on new regarding sponsor. Saltire signed new multi year deal in 2019. Doesn’t actually say how many years the deal is for. Would assume they probably are still main sponsor. Going by what Wicks said last year about being well down road with next seasons kit it must be Adidas again this year. 

You would assume so but the price cuts in the club shop being deeper than normal have got me wondering. Or is it as simple as the strip sales have been poorer this year due to lack of footfall and we have an abundance of stock to shift before mid May.

So with us looking to do things differently in other aspects of the club we should bring a bit of this left field thinking to our kit. Why must it be a template design. It would be good if we could do a deal with Adidas to get something bespoke. Maybe some sort of two toned red granite design would be great. Don’t mess about with the collar though,  normal V-neck or wide enough round collar. If we cant get a bespoke strip lets push Adidas for the use of original Adidas badge. You give us this to help us shift shirts or we shift to a new kit provider. We could even offer to sell their original casual products in store. If other  fans are like me I look for casual gear with the original logo so why not sell it in the AFC shop.

14 minutes ago, the sheep said:

So with us looking to do things differently in other aspects of the club we should bring a bit of this left field thinking to our kit. Why must it be a template design. It would be good if we could do a deal with Adidas to get something bespoke. Maybe some sort of two toned red granite design would be great. Don’t mess about with the collar though,  normal V-neck or wide enough round collar. If we cant get a bespoke strip lets push Adidas for the use of original Adidas badge. You give us this to help us shift shirts or we shift to a new kit provider. We could even offer to sell their original casual products in store. If other  fans are like me I look for casual gear with the original logo so why not sell it in the AFC shop.

Man Utd are using the trefoil adidas badge on their 3rd kit this season.  Looks smart.  The club should let the fans design the adidas kit using the miteam website.  Top 3 designs home and away go to a vote.  Would create a bit of interest at least.