Scotland vs Austria, Israel and the Faroes

Hope Scotland produce something in these games as I am fed up of shite football. 

Would liked to have seen Billy Gilmour get a call up. I know he's not getting a game for Chelsea but surely being kept out the team by Kante isn't the same as being kept out the team by Ryan Jack. Can guarantee if Gilmour was Irish or Welsh he'd be straight in their side and be successful. 

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Hope Scotland produce something in these games as I am fed up of shite football. 

Would liked to have seen Billy Gilmour get a call up. I know he's not getting a game for Chelsea but surely being kept out the team by Kante isn't the same as being kept out the team by Ryan Jack. Can guarantee if Gilmour was Irish or Welsh he'd be straight in their side and be successful. 

He started for Chelsea yesterday,  it was only the FA cup though. 

7 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Griffiths is fucking shite. That 40 goal season was a long long time ago now. I honestly think I am better than him nowadays

he's still probably as good as anything we have up front right now. and surely you'd pick him over mcburnie. hopefully someone is called up to replace the rat now..

18 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Agree. Typical Scottish way tho, don’t want to take a chance. Play it safe. We know the squad we’ve currently got have a great chance of leaving Israel with a hard fought point. 

It’s a shame he never got to leave on loan in January. 

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Agree. Typical Scottish way tho, don’t want to take a chance. Play it safe. We know the squad we’ve currently got have a great chance of leaving Israel with a hard fought point. 

It’s a shame he never got to leave on loan in January. 

Ireland and Wales give these young guys a go early doors. Next thing you know, you've got a player like Billy Gilmour who has 30+ caps and lots of experience by his early 20s. Instead, Scotland don't seem to give anyone a go until they are about 25. Then they are out of the team in their early 30s and replaced by the latest batch of 25 year olds. Thats why Scotland seem to constantly have a squad of players with hardly any caps or experience between them.

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Ireland and Wales give these young guys a go early doors. Next thing you know, you've got a player like Billy Gilmour who has 30+ caps and lots of experience by his early 20s. Instead, Scotland don't seem to give anyone a go until they are about 25. Then they are out of the team in their early 30s and replaced by the latest batch of 25 year olds. Thats why Scotland seem to constantly have a squad of players with hardly any caps or experience between them.

Aye the wee Hun is a smashing player and is already better than Fleck or Jack who are ten years older. 

It's a no brainer to have him involved rather than one of those two.