Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

30 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't also fire himself into the top position of the Labour candidates on the top-up list. The rules on this need changed, you should only be able to stand in one category.

Don't agree to be honest. Surely fair to have your top politician in with the best chance of getting a seat compared to other members of your own party. 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Don't agree to be honest. Surely fair to have your top politician in with the best chance of getting a seat compared to other members of your own party. 

1 or t'other maybe the option, either stand for a constituency or on the list?

I see Wightman is running an an Independent in Highland and Island but was a list MSP for Lothians. Smells of carpet bagging, but I think he realises his message, his core message, on land reform and justice will play well in the H&I.

Not sure too many folk in Edinburgh and the surroundings would care too much.

7 hours ago, caledonia said:

Grant who :gay:

Interesting you mention grant(s)...

Co-ordinated campaign to use Covid Grants to fund Indy propaganda...

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/angus-mearns/2090614/angus-snp-branches-made-to-hand-back-20k-covid-business-support-handout-in-payout-blunder/

https://twitter.com/staylorish/status/1377593084645638151?s=20

I eagerly look forward to a sterling and wholehearted defence of these fine upstanding people, taking advantage of the biggest crisis to hit the nation in generations...

But but Tories...right.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/angus-mearns/2090614/angus-snp-branches-made-to-hand-back-20k-covid-business-support-handout-in-payout-blunder/

I eagerly look forward to a sterling and wholehearted defence of these fine upstanding people, taking advantage of the biggest crisis to hit the nation in generations...

But but Tories...right.

Why you always on about the SNP did you not complain that i always targeted Tories

well right back at you as you always target SNP which is strange for a Lib Dem supporter

But as i know it annoys you here you go and thanks for making me look for that as now all users can have a read and compare.

BTW yours looks like a bit of a non story anyway.

https://medium.com/shit-britain/the-bumper-uk-conservative-government-corruption-thread-26d6e0fcd673

• Dildo 2
7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't also fire himself into the top position of the Labour candidates on the top-up list. The rules on this need changed, you should only be able to stand in one category.

List MSPs should be paid less. And have poorer quality desks and chairs. Or no chairs & have to stand. 

equivalent of a fair play award or media studies degree. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

List MSPs should be paid less.

Perhaps instead they should be limited to 1 or 2 terms only as a list MP.

Its not right that people - who have never been popularly elected - can become long standing and relatively prominent / influential members of the Parliament  (Patrick Harvie).

The skewed nature of Scottish politics is strongly highlighting the flaws in the election system adopted.

Also the list system should be national, not regional.

Labour to launch 'Clean Up Holyrood' Commission following SNP sleaze and Alex Salmond affair

Anas Sarwar said "we have, I'm afraid, at times allowed the parliament to descend and the government to descend into a bit of a joke."    

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/04/02/labour-launch-clean-holyrood-commission-following-snp-sleaze/

This is impressive from Sarwar, he is already showing himself to be out-thinking and out-innovating "murray ross", who would blame a bad result in the 3.15 at chepstow on the threat of another referendum.

Sarwar is pitching to unionists who are above the intellectual level of huns and showing an awareness of what voters are thinking.

17 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

But but Tories...right.

This is fucking disgraceful considering genuine businesses have been refused help by these cunts.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Labour to launch 'Clean Up Holyrood' Commission following SNP sleaze and Alex Salmond affair

Anas Sarwar said "we have, I'm afraid, at times allowed the parliament to descend and the government to descend into a bit of a joke."    

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/04/02/labour-launch-clean-holyrood-commission-following-snp-sleaze/

This is impressive from Sarwar, he is already showing himself to be out-thinking and out-innovating "murray ross", who would blame a bad result in the 3.15 at chepstow on the threat of another referendum.

Sarwar is pitching to unionists who are above the intellectual level of huns and showing an awareness of what voters are thinking.

That's behind a paywall. 

12 minutes ago, caledonia said:

what a Government 

4-CFC3-EA0-3-F2-C-4-A79-8468-14-D73-D119

216 million for 2 calmac ferries already years late and over double the estimate.

38 million written off loan to Bifab.

1 million unlawfully squandered on the Salmond trial.

Edinburgh Sick kids Hospital 200 million and years late.

Prestwick Airport 50 million never to be seen again.

Worst drug deaths in Europe

Education a disaster and hiding the report till after the election.

Worst Nation in Europe for covid deaths compared to population.

Plus many more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 3
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

what a Government 

4-CFC3-EA0-3-F2-C-4-A79-8468-14-D73-D119

All the SNP policies are either health related or giveaways to pensioners.  Where's the plans for the economy? Job creation,  housebuilding, manufacturing etc. Things that might benefit healthy working age folk and young families.  They're obsessed with the grey vote. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

All the SNP policies are either health related or giveaways to pensioners.  Where's the plans for the economy? Job creation,  housebuilding, manufacturing etc. Things that might benefit healthy working age folk and young families.  They're obsessed with the grey vote. 

Cant see many pensioners taking up free school meals unless the SNP are taking the stupid self id a bit too far.

Also hear police scotland visited the first minister and her husband just before the leaders debate inquiring about indyref2 funds surprised @Joe pike has not been all over it.

13 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Cant see many pensioners taking up free school meals unless the SNP are taking the stupid self id a bit too far.

Also hear police scotland visited the first minister and her husband just before the leaders debate inquiring about indyref2 funds surprised @Joe pike has not been all over it.

No surprise.

Totally corrupt govt.

48 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

So you think because the SNP are less corrupt that's okay.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

There are more honest govts in Africa than that lot in Edinburgh.

Cannot believe you imagine that SNP are so corrupt when we have lying, two timing, far right prick running the country from number ten.

Him and his Cronies will absolutely make sure they make plenty of cash from both Brexit and the Pandemic.

"Leveling up" will be the last thing that happens. 

2 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Cannot believe you imagine that SNP are so corrupt when we have lying, two timing, far right prick running the country from number ten.

Him and his Cronies will absolutely make sure they make plenty of cash from both Brexit and the Pandemic.

Boris is a fat prick but the bit in bold is absolute nonsense ?

2 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

They don't like the Tories being called out.

That is why they never talk about them its always SNPBAD with them.

• Dildo 4
9 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

I thought Nicola was running the show up here.

• Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Joe pike said:

I thought Nicola was running the show up here.

Nippy is in the fight with one hand tied behind her back whilst Boris ensures his cronies supervise all his fights.

Unfortunately for him his band of supervisors are a dwindling bunch since head "clearer upperer" Cummings left the scene.

Nippy may be a lot of things but nobody can accuse her for not striving for a fairer, safer society.

You simply could not trust Boris as far as you can throw him, and that wouldn't be far!!