Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Voting LOL

Voting for any party is just endorsing their lies, treachery and dressing up in sussies with an orange in their gob.

I suspect that the new Family Party cult that CS is now into would probably have a few Stephen Milligans in their ranks.

Bland exterior and spouting family values but out dogging most weekends and whipped by folk in leather.

Definitely worth the watching.

13 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

What's the point CS?  They aren't gonna win a seat.  Just to be heard for a few weeks,  then disappear again? 

I think they will endure, regardless of what happens.

It is true that they are occupying a spot no one else does in Scottish politics.  I..e common sense & moral politics, which are to the benefit of normal people and the country at large.

For example, for decades Scotland has struggled with an inadequate birth rate.  it has serious implications for our economy and future.  SFP are the only people who talk about it and what to do about it - i.e. a proper fix, not just the uncontrolled and open door immigration the SNP favour.

Most parties are instead preoccupied with how to increase representation of non-binary trans remainers in the Police Service etc, i.e. absolute shite with no real relevance to anything.

I dont remember the figures, but when I heard the guy Lucas speak it was not too outrageous to suggest they might get a list MSP.

2 hours ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

He's hardly going to say "we've got fucking no chance, waste of time voting for us".

Haha true!  ??

The figures I was referring to was the threshold to get a list MSP, rather than their actual support.  The threshold was not impossible, but obviously still a challenge for new parties.

In any case, it would be good to get some different points of view into the chamber.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I love when brainwashed people, who believe a magical sky fairy will send them to hell if they fuck a woman they're not married to, describe what they believe as "common sense". 

I love it when simple people betray that they have nothing useful to add, by retreating into infantilism.

9 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I love it when simple people betray that they have nothing useful to add, by retreating into infantilism.

I'm not simple. I doubt many people would put me in that box tbh. 

I can understand why someone highlighting that you're probably not the best judge of "common sense" would bug you though. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm not simple. I doubt many people would put me in that box tbh. 

I can understand why someone highlighting that you're probably not the best judge of "common sense" would bug you though. 

A simple person isnt the best judge of how others see them though.

Nothing really bugs me in life, I have a very serene existence thanks to the grace of God.  ?

21 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Just checked them out 

https://theferret.scot/scottish-family-party-leader-breached-electoral-law/

Have you not spend the last few weeks rattling on about corruption 

Well it was wrong of him not to submit that form, I presume it is down to a paperwork error or forgetfulness.

I think we would be struggling to call it corruption though.