Welcome back Stephen Glass

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

There was never a bid from Celtic.

I'm just saying if we are offered good money from Rangers for Ferguson we will probably sell him. We aren't going to demand twice as much, that is a fantasy. Ideally we sell him to an English team, but if the bid isn't there or isn't as good of course we'd sell to the huns

Could have sworn they offered us £2million plus Jack Hendry for McKenna

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I see the Deano wankfest is back on. I admit he has improved from his earlier showings but do people really think he should be first choice in the midfield from next season? I thought we were wanting to show some ambition and win things, surely there are better players out there within our budget?

Zzzzzzzzzz

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You don’t think we can attract better players than Dean Campbell? 

I wouldn't see the point. Other areas of the pitch are much more important 

44 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I see the Deano wankfest is back on. I admit he has improved from his earlier showings but do people really think he should be first choice in the midfield from next season? I thought we were wanting to show some ambition and win things, surely there are better players out there within our budget?

We've signed one. Scott Brown. Can't see Campbell getting a start ahead of him. Campbell will probably be back up for the inevitable suspensions Brown will get.

17 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

We've signed one. Scott Brown. Can't see Campbell getting a start ahead of him. Campbell will probably be back up for the inevitable suspensions Brown will get.

Lol seriously? Brown is done as a player.  Will play about half a season while being one of our highest earners. 

As an aside I see our new hero Scott Brown was getting in the face of some livi player who was lying on the ground after he scored at the weekend. No class whatsoever.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Lol seriously? Brown is done as a player.  Will play about half a season while being one of our highest earners. 

As an aside I see our new hero Scott Brown was getting in the face of some livi player who was lying on the ground after he scored at the weekend. No class whatsoever.

He'll be done if we are shite that's for sure. Car crash.

If we miraculously pull a good team together for next season then he'll be able to do the same thing he's been doing the last five years which is bossing games without breaking a sweat or even moving very far. 

He's exposed badly when Celtic come up against better teams

15 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

If we miraculously pull a good team together for next season then he'll be able to do the same thing he's been doing the last five years which is bossing games without breaking a sweat or even moving very far. 

He was regularly exposed by inferior teams in Scotland this season, leading to him being dropped regularly.

He’s probably done. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Only women and virgins care about class. Just win the fuckin game.

campbell probably needs a good unjust hidin. Or maybe see his da get an unjust hidin. Get him foaming at the moo. Then he will be heed first into tackles. 

like Batman 

• Dildo 2
11 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Scored and played in a 6-0 win. 

11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

He was man of the match against the best team in the country a few weeks ago? 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Highest earner, but doing 2 jobs!

while I loathe digging at people the boy could have 5 minutes before ripped into brown saying he was past it blah blah blah and was off to us to shag sheep! I hope he would rip him for this after scoring albeit a deflection 

11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

The odds are we won’t have a great team and he will have to do a lot more than he does at Celtic, which is when we will see he is not up to it anymore.

11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He was regularly exposed by inferior teams in Scotland this season, leading to him being dropped regularly.

He’s probably done. 

Agreed

10 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Regularly Dropped ? That'll explain why he has only played in 40 games this season

Club captain and Celtic hero, dropping him would be suicidal for a Celtic manager.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Thats exactly what we want. 

Hopefully standing over Ryan Jack next season laughing at his exposed snapped shin bones. 

He’s literally never “snapped” any Rangers players so why would it be different now?

13 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Scored and played in a 6-0 win. 

He was man of the match against the best team in the country a few weeks ago? 

In a team of multi-million pound internationals against livingston. Wow.

He had one good game? Well that’s me convinced.

So today's supposed to be the day that Stephen Glass is free from his quarantine and can get to work properly. It's time for us all to get behind him. I for one am cautiously optimistic, as someone else said the Glass revolution starts here. 

Welcome back to the club Stephen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

talking about wankers, here comes BHL with his edgy, contrary comments again.  zzzzz

47 minutes ago, Macski said:

So today's supposed to be the day that Stephen Glass is free from his quarantine and can get to work properly. It's time for us all to get behind him. I for one am cautiously optimistic, as someone else said the Glass revolution starts here. 

Welcome back to the club Stephen. 

Far too positive for on here, not enough negativity. 

Joking aside, COYR.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The odds are we won’t have a great team and he will have to do a lot more than he does at Celtic, which is when we will see he is not up to it anymore.

Is he a Robson or a Hartley is a question.

I reckon he's fit enough to do a Robson job for at least a season. It was clear Hartley couldn't wait to stop playing football and start eating pies