Welcome back Stephen Glass

3 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Both sides are valid if that’s their opinion, just feel he deserves are backing 

And he'll get backed initially like all previous managers were. Despite people's misgivings 

Shutting down valid concerns about the selection process is pointless though. Be as well shut this place down if people can't. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

And he'll get backed initially like all previous managers were. Despite people's misgivings 

Shutting down valid concerns about the selection process is pointless though. Be as well shut this place down if people can't. 

I never shut down any concerns, just decided to be positive rather than negative just for the sake of it

15 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I think the t-shirt should be our stock response to the inevitable question “What do you think of Glass as your next manager”

Quick point to the tshirt caption “Relative to what?” Complete with a picture of the beardy loser.

Sorted.

@Dad business opporchancity?

20 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I think the t-shirt should be our stock response to the inevitable question “What do you think of Glass as your next manager”

Quick point to the tshirt caption “Relative to what?” Complete with a picture of the beardy loser.

Sorted.

I'd like a picture of him kicking the fuck out of a black 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

I wish him well & I hope he proves me wrong.

He’ll also need time.

Numerous questions though:

- Was there actually a “process”?

- What credentials does Glass have to manage a club our size?

- How much were Atlanta pushing this?

- will we have a DoF? If so, why wasn’t he appointed first?

- Who is in charge of recruitment now? 

But, regardless, he’s here & we have no choice but to give him time & a chance to prove all the doubters wrong.

Good luck to him. 

• Upvote 1

Listening again to the Here We Go podcast of 2 weeks ago, where the lads asked an Atlanta journalist about Glass, and whether Glass may come here to serve a managerial apprenticeship of sorts, with a view to going back to Atlanta in a few years, and taking charge of the 1st team.

He reckoned that may well happen!

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

A managerial loan?

Would result in Brown taking over!

9 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Listening again to the Here We Go podcast of 2 weeks ago, where the lads asked an Atlanta journalist about Glass, and whether Glass may come here to serve a managerial apprenticeship of sorts, with a view to going back to Atlanta in a few years, and taking charge of the 1st team.

He reckoned that may well happen!

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

A managerial loan?

Would result in Brown taking over!

Happened with Billy mcneil. No big deal, as would mean he's done well.