Welcome back Stephen Glass

On 4/29/2021 at 9:56 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

He seemed pretty bullish in his Interview yesterday regarding the quality of the players coming in. 

To be fair, he has to be. It all depends how the assessments are performed on incoming players. Hopefully it's not just a case of looking up agent's databases and picking them off websites. Or maybe that's how they all do it these days.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Same difference, where are the other 20k cunts? Probably on here spouting shit.

Some of us unfortunately have to travel 260 miles round trip to attend 

however I do support regularly when team is “ away” ,it’s not been my decision that home teams only get the monies .in fact I recall that being more the cheeks insistence and others going along with it 

hey if you want to subsidise my travel costs regularly a purchase of a season ticket would be viable 

46 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Some of us unfortunately have to travel 260 miles round trip to attend 

however I do support regularly when team is “ away” ,it’s not been my decision that home teams only get the monies .in fact I recall that being more the cheeks insistence and others going along with it 

hey if you want to subsidise my travel costs regularly a purchase of a season ticket would be viable 

Pretty sure not everyone has a viable excuse like yours. 

Really have to hope Hedges makes Welsh Euros squad (& Considine the Scottish,even if that sounds ridiculous to his haters) so Glass scores a few extra £’s from Welsh/Scottish FA’s for his wage budget ? every little helps. Only ones with outside chances of getting him extra funds in terms of internationals 

Was telling today to listen to glass during the game constantly shouting to keep it on the deck. One particular moment stood out when Hoban had the ball on the touch line and looked ready to launch one and you could clearly hear (presumably) glass shouting Feet about 3 times. 

baby steps and all that 

30 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Which is fine, and of course I approve.  But picture in your mind a classic “feet-playing” centre back.  How many of you are imagining Hoban, Considine or Taylor?

Thankfully weve no defenders signed for next season.

Our current centre back options are also not good enough to go man for man at the back hence the poor goals we gave to United. Thats actually more important than the passing

On 4/29/2021 at 9:56 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye its going to be interesting times. 

He seemed pretty bullish in his Interview yesterday regarding the quality of the players coming in. 

As he does constantly. Proof in the pudding of course so lets see who he manages to bring in.

At the moment i am presuming its either absolute crep or like many new to scottish football managers he's deluded about the quality of the players he has in mind vs the quality of scottish football.

Dieing to be proven wrong and they manage to bring in 2-4 players who are seriously better than what scottish football would expect

13 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Thankfully weve no defenders signed for next season.

Our current centre back options are also not good enough to go man for man at the back hence the poor goals we gave to United. Thats actually more important than the passing

Considine is

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

Considine is

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Great"

He doesnt fit as left back in Glass' system and he's not good enough to go one on one at the back. He'll need to be a sub next season which seals the deal to bin all of Hoban, Taylor, Devlin and Leigh

On 5/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, BonnieDon said:

Do you know if this is still happening?

What I was told was he had already agreed to sign but didn't want dropped by Motherwell before end of season as wants to be match fit for euros so it wasn't being announced yet. 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Seems like Gallagher is a definite. A decent striker next will be good and give us some hope.

Definitely need a striker. Not to keen on glass comments about loaning from atlanta. Different if atlanta were brilliant. 

37 minutes ago, RUL said:

Definitely need a striker. Not to keen on glass comments about loaning from atlanta. Different if atlanta were brilliant. 

Been waiting for the glass super Atlanta loans speech.    Get griffiths signed up quick if he’s been released by Celtic, before hibs jump in.    Plus when’s the Gallagher supposed signing going to happen.    Aberdeen don’t half take their time in signing up the players they say their after.  Or is it Glass is slow.  

Gallagher will be a good addition, as for the Striker: Griffiths would be good if he leaves sellick, if not, if will be Hendry possibly supplemented by some loanee dud from Atlanta.

I think we would be favourites to take Griffiths over Hibs, if it came to that.

I agree with the sentiment that Atlanta is likely not a goldmine of talent waiting to be discovered via loans.

18 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Gallagher will be a good addition, as for the Striker: Griffiths would be good if he leaves sellick, if not, if will be Hendry possibly supplemented by some loanee dud from Atlanta.

I think we would be favourites to take Griffiths over Hibs, if it came to that.

I agree with the sentiment that Atlanta is likely not a goldmine of talent waiting to be discovered via loans.

Griffiths and hendry our only options?!