Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t recall our supporters ever having a massive wankfest over Scott Brown before but hey ho. 

It’s like seeing your wife getting pumped over and over by some other guy then taking the guy out for a pint afterwards. Absolutely sickening.

So Brown has shagged your wife and the pubs aren't open for you to take him for a pint? Shame.

Whether Brown will start every game or not it will be his influence and winning mentality around some of our soft as shite players Glass will be looking at. We have needed a real nasty Cunt for Years and here we now have one of the biggest Cunts Scottish football has produced. can you imagine Brown sitting scribbling on a bit of paper like Sheerin was watching that shite on Saturday.If he can influence Campbell, Ferguson and McCrorie for the better next Year I think it will be a signing worth making

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

At least we won't have to hear from you anymore seen as you are so against it and will stop supporting us. BYE.

Good 1 m8

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I wish you’d wank yourself in to a coma from which you’d never wake

Oh no a bad man said bad things about your new hero Scott Brown ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t recall our supporters ever having a massive wankfest over Scott Brown before but hey ho. 

It’s like seeing your wife getting pumped over and over by some other guy then taking the guy out for a pint afterwards. Absolutely sickening.

Most every time Ive heard fans talking re Brown almost everyone says they absolutely hate him but would love him in our team

I cant think of many players you hate playing against us who you would not want in your team

Just now, shooftahmooftah said:

Mr Brown youve annoyed me these past few years and many a time I felt like beating the shit out of you.    But welcome to pittodrie and I hope you and glass are fully up to shaping Aberdeen into a team of BROONS instead o& the last team of SPOONS.    Shooftah now loves you. Xxx 

So a team of non thinking thugs then?

7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The most satisfying thing about Scott brown signing is it has annoyed the resident losers and simpletons on here. 

You're championing a man who when one of our own was racially abused, stepped in to defend a racist.

Even if it was a different team's player I still wouldn't want him at our club for doing that, a precedent has now been set that no matter what you do to Aberdeen FC theres a chance we will still take you on.

Lets all get behind the team, we have been crying out for some excitement, DC is giving it to us. Hopefully Broon's signing is the start of a few quality signings.

Great leader on the park and will guide Fergie, Deano and Ross to greater things.

I cannot believe I just typed that, I thought Scott Brown was a cock for the last 14 years!

Hopefully Gallacher signs as well. 

COYR

• Upvote 2