It won't make a difference if we sack him or not

We won't take a shot

Whoa, now Mongo's there

Whoa, legs gone, zero hair

Take a shot, you'll score it I swear

Whoa, nope, it went miles over there

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It says coach in the statement, nothing about assistant manager. Read the statement. 

Glass said in his interview that he would essentially be "one of the assistants". Not being formally named as that though, which suggests to me that him and Russell will both be coaches on an equal footing but basically two assistants. 

25 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Remember how Celtic thought they were signing a super star that would put the shits up all opponents just by his presence alone? Roy Keane? How did that work out for them?

same when Huns signed Joey Barton.

This signing for us is our equivalent of both these signings 

Over hyped shite & so many are falling into same childish delusional traps as the arsecheek fans did with them

quite condescending & really quite pathetic 

Spot on. He's gone as a player and unproven as a coach. All this "snap Jack" chat is horrific.

30 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

Thing with that is Keane and Barton had both done fuck all up here and thought they would stroll it. Barton thought he was going to be the best player in division! Least brown knows what it’s about up here and knows what it takes 

Brown is being hyped by loads on here just like they both did by the are’s cheek fans.

Brown has been an also ran player for past two seasons & that was in a better team than us but will be playing same teams.

Only positive I see from this is ‘maybe’ in the dressing room but as a player he’s shite & pretty much worthless & will likely get more red cards with us in one season than he did in ten with them

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

It's got disaster written all over it. He's an aggressive bully who is also thick as shit in a bottle. He's spent as a player and has none of the attributes to be a successful coach.

And we know this how 

I have ranted screamed abuse at him for years the most recent when he “ did” Watkins 

however as a coach he is indeed untested we can judge once he has been in post for a while 

2 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

And we know this how 

I have ranted screamed abuse at him for years the most recent when he “ did” Watkins 

however as a coach he is indeed untested we can judge once he has been in post for a while 

You can't deny he's intensely stupid, I just don't think someone who's a thick,aggressive bully can be a successful coach.

Just now, jamiesd said:

This could be a masterstroke. It may not be. One thing for sure is. Its got the fans really talking.  Welcome aboard Scott.

Exactly. 

A lot more interesting that finding out your pre contract signings are Curtis Main and Ash Taylor.

And in any case, he's coming here to start a coaching career really. It's a bonus that we can get a short period of his experience on the pitch. 

This could be a catalyst signing. Lets see who comes in next.  Hopefully paves the way for others to want to get on the bus. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly. 

A lot more interesting that finding out your pre contract signings are Curtis Main and Ash Taylor.

And in any case, he's coming here to start a coaching career really. It's a bonus that we can get a short period of his experience on the pitch. 

This could be a catalyst signing. Lets see who comes in next.  Hopefully paves the way for others to want to get on the bus. 

Gallagher

Don't think being captain has done Joe any favours. 

Would be a bold move for Glass to come in and take the captaincy off Joe especially if Joe is remaining at the club as our number 1. 

Lewis Ferguson has not done enough this year to suggest he is ready to take on the captain's role yet.