George Floyd

Joe pike

22 minutes ago, Dad said:

None taken son - to be honest; I'm terrific at a few things.

I'll do a list like the olden days (mind):

Internetting

DWT

Excel (intermediate)

Procurement

Being at one with animals (non-sexually)

Gardening

Stock Control

Cleaning

Comedy

Driving

Coitous

Twitter

All first equal. Just based on my own adjudication tbh - some possibly may argue I'm shite at a lot of these. Fuck em.

Would be a great warehouseman for Amazon min. 

22 minutes ago, Dad said:

Internetting

DWT

Excel (intermediate)

Procurement

Gardening

Stock Control

Cleaning

Comedy

Driving

Coitous

Twitter

All first equal. Just based on my own adjudication tbh - some possibly may argue I'm shite at a lot of these. Fuck em.

Interesting that you include comedy along with gambling and shagging,

On 3/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Joe pike said:

The trial starts today.

Any views on whether the police officer will be found guilty or not?

Expected to last 4 weeks.

Could get nasty.

Almost certain to be found guilty, surely, even in a culture where coppers get away with literal murder. 

Even his boss and other coppers are saying it was basically murder. EMS are confirming the casual way Chauvin made absolutely sure GF was unrevivable before he released the pressure, and the bystanders are breaking down sobbing describing watching what even they knew was a killing right in front of them. 

An ex-Marine 'Use-of-Force' expert testified it was definitely excessive force. The MN chief instructor says it was a use of restraint that isn't authorised by the department. 

Even his wife bailed right after he murdered the guy, so that's not a good look for him. 

Very rare to see coppers testifying against one of their fellow goons, so unless the defence pulls off a stunning 40 yard bicycle kick 6 minutes into injury time, it's going to end 1-0 for justice. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Almost certain to be found guilty, surely, even in a culture where coppers get away with literal murder. 

Even his boss and other coppers are saying it was basically murder. EMS are confirming the casual way Chauvin made absolutely sure GF was unrevivable before he released the pressure, and the bystanders are breaking down sobbing describing watching what even they knew was a killing right in front of them. 

An ex-Marine 'Use-of-Force' expert testified it was definitely excessive force. The MN chief instructor says it was a use of restraint that isn't authorised by the department. 

Even his wife bailed right after he murdered the guy, so that's not a good look for him. 

Very rare to see coppers testifying against one of their fellow goons, so unless the defence pulls off a stunning 40 yard bicycle kick 6 minutes into injury time, it's going to end 1-0 for justice. 

spacer.png

check the shades.

mr ice.

lol

i also love the trouser and big massive boots combo.  straight outta milan, that

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Dad said:

Internetting

DWT

Excel (intermediate)

Procurement

Gardening

Stock Control

Cleaning

Comedy

Driving

Coitus

Twitter

You lose all credibility with the top two, in fact your whole list reminds me of this.

I've been watching this trial, honestly can't anyone seriously thinks the copper is guilty of anything other than doing his job. His knee wasn't on the front of the neck, a healthy man could have been there for hours and felt no ill effects. This is a witch hunt and a set up to appease the wokes and coloureds. The jury know they can't say not guilty as it would put them in harm and the riots from out of control types would be nationwide. Shambles of a trial.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, daytripping said:

I've been watching this trial, honestly can't anyone seriously thinks the copper is guilty of anything other than doing his job. His knee wasn't on the front of the neck, a healthy man could have been there for hours and felt no ill effects. This is a witch hunt and a set up to appease the wokes and coloureds. The jury know they can't say not guilty as it would put them in harm and the riots from out of control types would be nationwide. Shambles of a trial.

Disgusting hun freakshow.

A police officers job isn't to stop a man from breathing until he dies. You could argue it's his job to restrain him, but not til the point he dies, asking for for his mother and gasping for air. 

What does his health have to do with it? Chauvin killed him. Killing people isn't the job of a police officer, or at least it shouldn't be. 

If its "woke" to want justice for a guy murdered in the street, then most the world is woke. 

Thick cunt.

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Disgusting hun freakshow.

A police officers job isn't to stop a man from breathing until he dies. You could argue it's his job to restrain him, but not til the point he dies, asking for for his mother and gasping for air. 

What does his health have to do with it? Chauvin killed him. Killing people isn't the job of a police officer, or at least it shouldn't be. 

If its "woke" to want justice for a guy murdered in the street, then most the world is woke. 

Thick cunt.

He's just looking for attention. Best ignored. 

36 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

If you genuinely want some friendly advice on how to chill out for a bit check out Frank Maglio Tico & the man on YouTube. 

A simple man playing guitar with his singing parrot, beautiful melodies. 

Whole lotta Rosie is a nice starting point. 

I'm fairly relaxed. 

Just call out nonsense from idiots when I see it. 

19 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm fairly relaxed. 

Just call out nonsense from idiots when I see it. 

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

I'll be honest I don't give much of a fuck about any of it, the world is a fucking horrible, brutal place and the Yanks are more than capable of sorting it themselves. 

11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

Given I've not attended a protest nor taken the knee about either of these issues, I can't answer for those that have. 

The media the majority of us consume is very focussed on the USA. Our TV/music/movies/etc is heavily dominated by that which originated in the USA. Our news outlets therefore report on it more. Most of us are therefore more conscious of it and it's going to draw greater reactions. 

Why do you think it is?