George Floyd

Joe pike

Just now, daytripping said:

I treat crimes on merit, not the colour of skin, would be racist to do anything else.

It's funny cause we've had this convo before, and you were all anti crime etc. 

Yet you constantly regale everyone with tales of the 80's when you were up to no good. 

I think you've got an agenda. 

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Consi, serious question. Do you go out hunting the black cock of a weekend, know a few birds do hence the brown babies in council estates. You one of them? You seem obsessed with blacks.

You realise this thread, that you commented on before me, is about a black guy who was murdered? 

Seems like you're a bitty obsessed. Must happen when you're a fat old cunt with a cocktail sausage knob. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Black on black" crime is always a strange one. 

Akala speaks on this really well, in a way that makes perfect sense to me. 

Crime is almost invariably linked to poverty, it's not some built in prerequisite of being a certain colour of skin. 

Why is "hate crime" a thing then?

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fucking right min. Burglars being right towards the top of the list as well. The lasting damage burglary leaves is on a par with the crime itself. 

You'd murder a bloody burglar. 

Jesus wept. 

Thank fuck the hat doesn't run the nation. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Why is "hate crime" a thing then?

You're gonna have to explain that to me further,  I don't get the point you're making? 

That question answers itself, surely...

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Crime is almost invariably linked to poverty, it's not some built in prerequisite of being a certain colour of skin. 

I bet the black loon found dead in water down in England will have been done by someone his own colour, know nothing about the case but would say it's 99.9% probable.

Blame poverty all you like, I blame the culture many are brought up in. Life is cheap, not prepared to work to better themselves, handouts required. No doubt as the generations pass it will improve, needs a lot of education though. 

Just now, daytripping said:

I bet the black loon found dead in water down in England will have been done by someone his own colour, know nothing about the case but would say it's 99.9% probable.

Blame poverty all you like, I blame the culture many are brought up in. Life is cheap, not prepared to work to better themselves, handouts required. No doubt as the generations pass it will improve, needs a lot of education though. 

That's just a load of racist garbage. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You realise this thread, that you commented on before me, is about a black guy who was murdered? 

Seems like you're a bitty obsessed. Must happen when you're a fat old cunt with a cocktail sausage knob. 

You prefer the big black dong? hahaha 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's funny cause we've had this convo before, and you were all anti crime etc. 

Yet you constantly regale everyone with tales of the 80's when you were up to no good. 

I think you've got an agenda. 

My work to do in the 80's was to rid the city of tims and huns, they would regularly take over for whole weekends. I deserve a bloody medal for that not insolence from a twat. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That's a very discriminatory comment to make, which can be construed as being racist.

Some people purely revel in the act of committing crimes, like George Floyd, regardless of their social class. It's a massive power trip they feel and gain when getting one over on another human being.

Some criminals just get too fucking greedy. 

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Wow!

If that's the attitude and approach we all should be adopting, there would be no point whatsoever in having Acts of criminal or civil law, the police, courts of law, and prisons. 

I am now away to lie down in a dark room after reading your post, Consi min.....

What? 

Where did I say there's no point to any of the things you mentioned? 

I just made the point that his criminal past is irrelevant when discussing his murder. 

You'd murder a bloody burglar. 

Jesus wept. 

Thank fuck the hat doesn't run the nation. 

You obviously have never had the "pleasure" of being burgled or having your property stalked for 20 odd minutes by 4 masked men trying to getting into your house, saint Consi?

If you had experienced either, you would not be adopting such an attitude.

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Maybe black folk are disproportionately more likely to be violent criminals that resist arrest? Ever considered that? 

When I've ever been arrested I simply tip my cap and say fair cop guv, you'd have none of this resisting arrest, it's called manners. Just want to get to the cell for a cup of Rosie Lee and to get the feet up after apologising for the trouble.

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What? 

Where did I say there's no point to any of the things you mentioned? 

I just made the point that his criminal past is irrelevant when discussing his murder. 

You cannot say he was murdered when that has yet to be decided and proven in a court of law. 

His criminal past is wholly relevant. Put it like this, if he was here to stand trial for his criminal act of trying to defraud a retailer, if he was proven guilty, his criminal record would have inevitably been taking into consideration by the preceding judge, prior to the judge passing sentence. That's what happens in criminal proceedings when dealing with a serial offender who thinks he is above the law. 

His love of criminality put him in such a position in the first place or have you conveniently omitted that from your recollection of the actual events that led to the thug's death?

10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My work to do in the 80's was to rid the city of tims and huns, they would regularly take over for whole weekends. I deserve a bloody medal for that not insolence from a twat. 

All I hear are potential accounts of GBH, aggravated assault, possible sectarianism and at the very least, public disorder. 

You really couldn't have complained if a copper stood on your neck. 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You cannot say he was murdered when that has yet to be decided and proven in a court of law. 

His criminal past is wholly relevant. Put it like this, if he was here to stand trial for his criminal act of trying to defraud a retailer, if he was proven guilty, his criminal record would have inevitably been taking into consideration by the preceding judge, prior to the judge passing sentence. That's what happens in criminal proceedings when dealing with a serial offender who thinks he is above the law. 

His love of criminality put him in such a position in the first place or have you conveniently omitted that from your recollection of the actual events that led to the thug's death?

So it has to be proven in a court of law, despite the fact we can all watch a 10 minute long video of a guy with his head smashed against concrete, and a knee in his back? He could've punched a nun in the chops, does that mean anything in relation to his own murder? No. 

"Love of criminality" is such a judgemental nonsense thing to say. 

There's a multitude of reasons why people turn to crime, some people are just bad eggs but for most it's environmental, societal and influenced by poverty. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Agree but the verdict of the cop's illegal killing of this ape shouldn't be influenced by the victim's previous. 

I think the world would genuinely be a much better place without you. 

At least this forum would. 

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The old guy who shot deid the burglar got done, did he not? Fucking ridiculous decision. 

Aye, old Tony Martin did 3 years if I recall correctly for shooting dead serial burglar Fred Barras. Thankfully, a prolonged public campaign eventually secured his rightful release. Poor bastard.

Understandably, he took the law into his own hands as he had been burgled several times but received no help whatsoever from local plod. 

This is another one I remember fairly well but thankfully this time the old florist was spared porridge.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-14816940

9 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Easy to say when you are middle class Consi. 

Well, sort of.

The only run ins with the law I've had have been when I got launched off a megabus in Perth for spewing my ringer after we beat the huns at Hampden in 2018.

Then a year later I was chucked in the cells for being asleep on the street after a work night out and gave the coppers some jib. 

I've never felt a need to do crime, or sell drugs, or whatever, because I'm not born of a circumstance where my options were limited. 

Where I went to school, all my mates were of a similar circumstance to myself, there were other kids at our school who were less privileged and looked after, and those are the ones who've ended up in jail or had run ins with the police, being serial offenders. 

It's not a coincidence

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't think they should.

We found the cunt who nicked a hunner quid from our flat which my mate had put aside for his road tax. Got him in a flat off Holburn Street. I bike-chained him across his seated legs as a statement of intent which ripped right through the denim, my mate dropkicked his tooth out as we took him down the stairs - had to leave the flat as it was a lassie - but we got confronted by a citizen in the street. I encouraged him to fuck off but he must've called the cops as they were quick on the scene. Worst feeling ever after the statements etc. was the cop admonishing us. He basically said we should've kicked fuck out of him whilst we had the chance. Blood across his thighs and a bust moo wasn't enough for us but didn't expect the cop to agree. 

Imagine making up such an extravagant story to try impress some strangers on the Internet. 

Full of shite. 

So it has to be proven in a court of law, despite the fact we can all watch a 10 minute long video of a guy with his head smashed against concrete, and a knee in his back? He could've punched a nun in the chops, does that mean anything in relation to his own murder? No. 

"Love of criminality" is such a judgemental nonsense thing to say. 

There's a multitude of reasons why people turn to crime, some people are just bad eggs but for most it's environmental, societal and influenced by poverty. 

There is a major difference between being judgmental and evidential. I am being the latter. 

You seem to know an awful lot about George Floyd and his background. Are you related to him?

Just now, cheesepipes said:

Ooh, how much of your jib did you give him.

Enough for the jumped up wee cock to throw me in the back of the bacon wagon. 

Then he buggered me