George Floyd

Joe pike

8 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

what about this 'ethnic'
13 years old - murdered by a police officer, and I wouldn't advise watching the video its grim.

Adam Toledo: Everything we know about police shooting of 13-year-old boy in Chicago | The Independent

13, hands in the air surrendering  -gunned down

The police say he was armed, he wasn't, his hands are in the air when he's shot - where is the danger to the officer?

The reason these 'ethnics' are getting murdered, is fairly obvious the reason it is front and centre in the news ,is simple  10 years ago it isn't filmed, the body cam footage and mobile phone footage of witnesses, is now preventing the police getting away with literal murder.

Again, in case it hasn't penetrated your thick skull he was 13 years old.

You're wasting your time. You can't reason with racist pieces of shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3

The main problem in America is their gun culture. The fact that guns can be carried round anywhere by virtually anyone can own one. Around half of Americans have been brought up in households with guns. Currently around one in three adults own a gun. So the odds are that if you don’t own a gun, then your neighbours on the left or right will. Madness. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/10/22/facts-about-guns-in-united-states/

The Americans live in some sort of Wild West time suspended fear and guns are just so normal for “protection”  This gun carrying culture makes everyone from Joe public, to criminals to the police so on edge, pulling the trigger is just part of their human rights  

Until US politicians have the balls to tackle this, shootings of relatively low level criminals from the police and shootings of innocent bystanders by relatives low level criminals is never going away  

9 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The main problem in America is their gun culture. The fact that guns can be carried round anywhere by virtually anyone can own one. Around half of Americans have been brought up in households with guns. Currently around one in three adults own a gun. So the odds are that if you don’t own a gun, then your neighbours on the left or right will. Madness. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/10/22/facts-about-guns-in-united-states/

The Americans live in some sort of Wild West time suspended fear and guns are just so normal for “protection”  This gun carrying culture makes everyone from Joe public, to criminals to the police so on edge, pulling the trigger is just part of their human rights  

Until US politicians have the balls to tackle this, shootings of relatively low level criminals from the police and shootings of innocent bystanders by relatives low level criminals is never going away  

If Sandy hook didn't make them change, then I can't see anything every doing it.

Twenty six & 7 year olds shot dead by a man with not criminal record.  

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Concentrate. Your punctuation, your omissions of words, your overall incoherence and this laziness in expression only serves to suggest that your brain has been pickled.

Have you worked out yet what your objection is to being labelled a pretend alcoholic? In basic schoolboy level critical thinking terms?

boy above think he knows my waist size better than I do. I cant compete with that level of stupidity, with or without a pickled brain. and he thinks I care about +/-1s.  what am I supposed to say to that?

pretend. youre implying I make it up any drinking I do. youre running with garbage spouted from a newington bedsit. youre too old for that min.

• Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

We used to have light hearted old fashioned fun before the serious tufty club rolled into town moaning about how we operate...... You're one of them. 

Was heavily centered around racism and homophobia, its how the common football fan operates. 

There was never racism or homophobia on here. Just banter. Then parky and co came along.

On 4/8/2021 at 2:37 PM, Poodler said:

I find the hatred towards child killers/ rapists a bit nauseating. Like social media bragging points. It’s quite fashionable to hate on them.

All the budding Liam Neesons make me laugh. 

"I would murder anyone who touched a hair on my kid's head"

Aye ok. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

You're wasting your time. You can't reason with racist pieces of shit.

You are incredibly hypersensitive, defensive and out of touch with reality min. I have tried to engage with you in a fair and reasonable manner but its nigh impossible to get beyond your fallacy of me and others being "racist" without good reason.  Call me a racist piece of shite if you wish but please back up the comment with evidence  

Now you are resorting to pathetic little cheap shots. 

I have a genuine interest in how you get on in life with you being high up in the construction industry, having a long-term girlfriend, house in your own right, and being a full-time carer, whilst being on here 24/7.

You are a very special talent and I applaud you in how you manage to do all of the above because I certainly wouldn't be able to as I would be sacked from my job and dumped by girlfriend for starters, purely for the amount of time spent on here and that, in turn, having a detrimental effect on my productivity at work and me continuing to neglect my girlfriend.  

Your continual use of the tactic of ad hominem towards me and others is nauseating and boring. 

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are incredibly hypersensitive, defensive and out of touch with reality min. I have tried to engage with you in a fair and reasonable manner but its nigh impossible to get beyond your fallacy of me and others being "racist" without good reason.  Call me a racist piece of shite if you wish but please back up the comment with evidence  

No. That's false. What you did, months ago now, was start with sly wee digs at me. About my job and insinuated I somehow didn't deserve one because you didn't have one. 

This was against a backdrop of your posting all being on a similar theme. Asking me if I fancied particular black women (ugly ones, obviously), posting about black people committing crimes as if it meant racism didn't exist & sly wee comments about black people.  

Now you are resorting to pathetic little cheap shots. 

What's good for the goose...

I have a genuine interest in how you get on in life with you being high up in the construction industry, having a long-term girlfriend, house in your own right, and being a full-time carer, whilst being on here 24/7.

I never claimed to be "high up" and I never claimed to be "a full-time carer". 

I have a good job and I help look after a family member. 

Why you've invested so much thought in to me, my life and my posting, I've no idea. Do you question how the people who post more than I do have the time? There's many who do. 

You are a very special talent and I applaud you in how you manage to do all of the above because I certainly wouldn't be able to as I would be sacked from my job and dumped by girlfriend for starters, purely for the amount of time spent on here and that, in turn, having a detrimental effect on my productivity at work and me continuing to neglect my girlfriend.  

You'd get sacked from your job for taking 5 minutes here and there to go on the hat? 

Your continual use of the tactic of ad hominem towards me and others is nauseating and boring. 

Put me on ignore then. Your problem is solved.
At least I'm upfront in my attacks, you tend to resort to sly insinuations or comments. 

28 minutes ago, Henry said:

All the budding Liam Neesons make me laugh. 

"I would murder anyone who touched a hair on my kid's head"

Aye ok. 

Such a massive cringe. Always absolute minks that share the posts and then express the sentiments you mentioned. Absolute hallmark attribute of your common minker. In the words of CM, you’ll do fuckin nuttin. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do you question how the people who post more than I do have the time? There's many who do. 

I question you as you continually class me and others as being racist when it doesn't conform to your opinion.

When adopting this type of behaviour I am genuinely interested how such a person like you gets on in life professionally and socially. 

In relation to employment, I have been sacked from many a job for the most lamest reasons possible, although there was one I admit I fully deserved the sack when I was 16. Employers I have worked for don't like you going on to social media or any websites that had fuck all to do with work, unless you are a part of a works clique or are sucking the cock of your boss (or engaging in regular cunni lingus if she is a female boss). After 32 jobs, I am justifiably asking people, like you, in how to succeed in employment. 

Again this is not a sly dig as you so touchily put. I am just genuinely interested in how others successfully get on in life. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I question you as you continually class me and others as being racist when it doesn't conform to your opinion.

No. I classed you as racist. It had nothing to do with conforming to my opinion either. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

When adopting this type of behaviour I am genuinely interested how such a person like you gets on in life professionally and socially. 

I get on reasonably well in both. 

57 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very good point as being myself has paid fuck all dividends so far. I will certainly take the tip on board min for when I finally return back to work?

I have tended to get in bother at work due to my highly opinionated stance on anything really, I have fallen out with pals and family regarding independence on social media and resorted to me from banning myself from all platforms bar this one.I now play a mantra of keep yourself to yourself at work and have barred myself from certain topics at work which has helped.?

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

I have tended to get in bother at work due to my highly opinionated stance on anything really, I have fallen out with pals and family regarding independence on social media and resorted to me from banning myself from all platforms bar this one.I now play a mantra of keep yourself to yourself at work and have barred myself from certain topics at work which has helped.?

Excellent philosophical advice, cheers min?.

Due to my vocal and opinionated nature it has cost me dear financially. However, I do believe in advocating and sticking up for what for you believe in although in our culture today so many people choose to feel inferior and threatened, in particular management and their cliquey lapdogs.  

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

no but youre stupid gullible wanker

1 Fuck off
2 No one mentioned you - but you recognise what you are 
3 - Measured your belt yet clown boy
4 - You accused misers of giving you dildos and to my knowledge have still not apologised - but like so much of what you say, you subsequently claimed it was a 'joke'. bit like you in general, like when you tried to rinse Henry about being from Orkney and he mentioned being in Holland for the match and you went quiet as fuck...pissing yourself and bedded by 7 - big drinker aye...imagine thinking people are jealous of your drinking as if having maybe 2 pints a night is a skill, you ain't a heavy hitter don't act like it
5 The reality is you have been caught out before lying about your drinking #clockgate - its why you say more than you post pics, cos you don't have the evidence.
6 The only gullibility is anyone believing anything you post.

Now do tell us another tall tale

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

In relation to employment, I have been sacked from many a job for the most lamest reasons possible, although there was one I admit I fully deserved the sack when I was 16. Employers I have worked for don't like you going on to social media or any websites that had fuck all to do with work, unless you are a part of a works clique or are sucking the cock of your boss (or engaging in regular cunni lingus if she is a female boss). After 32 jobs, I am justifiably asking people, like you, in how to succeed in employment. 

Again this is not a sly dig as you so touchily put. I am just genuinely interested in how others successfully get on in life. 

32 jobs? Are you a contractor?

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Excellent philosophical advice, cheers min?.

Due to my vocal and opinionated nature it has cost me dear financially. However, I do believe in advocating and sticking up for what for you believe in although in our culture today so many people choose to feel inferior and threatened, in particular management and their cliquey lapdogs.  

Very same bud!, it kills me not to say what I believe but just think to what’s important.wife dog bills paid or me self gratifying a point that inevitably gets you into trouble further down the line,I have no time for cliques either, which further promotion does take a hit because you have integerity and pride and refuse to suck up. Some folk get away with this, others don’t,

is really strange as well because in regards to myself and my wife’s job, both senior in our careers and as management I would come home and discuss career progression with her, in similar situations we would have said the same things to management regarding promotion and she would fly up the ranks and I would stay at the same level,was infuriating and after discussion I truly believe that my problem was always tone!!!, so now I tried this in my new job and bingo, I softened my tone, faked being more friendlier but still had my same work ethic and boom promotion was never out of reach.it was always about controlling my hot headedness and willing to listen to points even though I never agreed with them,before hand I would be screaming, well that’s bollocks isn’t it.