George Floyd

Joe pike

23 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

1 Fuck off
2 No one mentioned you - but you recognise what you are 
3 - Measured your belt yet clown boy
4 - You accused misers of giving you dildos and to my knowledge have still not apologised - but like so much of what you say, you subsequently claimed it was a 'joke'. bit like you in general, like when you tried to rinse Henry about being from Orkney and he mentioned being in Holland for the match and you went quiet as fuck...pissing yourself and bedded by 7 - big drinker aye...imagine thinking people are jealous of your drinking as if having maybe 2 pints a night is a skill, you ain't a heavy hitter don't act like it
5 The reality is you have been caught out before lying about your drinking #clockgate - its why you say more than you post pics, cos you don't have the evidence.
6 The only gullibility is anyone believing anything you post.

Now do tell us another tall tale

You only joined in November?!  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Very same bud!, it kills me not to say what I believe but just think to what’s important.wife dog bills paid or me self gratifying a point that inevitably gets you into trouble further down the line,I have no time for cliques either, which further promotion does take a hit because you have integerity and pride and refuse to suck up. Some folk get away with this, others don’t,

is really strange as well because in regards to myself and my wife’s job, both senior in our careers and as management I would come home and discuss career progression with her, in similar situations we would have said the same things to management regarding promotion and she would fly up the ranks and I would stay at the same level,was infuriating and after discussion I truly believe that my problem was always tone!!!, so now I tried this in my new job and bingo, I softened my tone, faked being more friendlier but still had my same work ethic and boom promotion was never out of reach.it was always about controlling my hot headedness and willing to listen to points even though I never agreed with them,before hand I would be screaming, well that’s bollocks isn’t it.

It is bollocks min, as you quite eloquently put above, as it shouldn't be the case at all. However it seems that the only way to progress in life, especially in a work sense, is to adjust your values and personality, although deep down it makes you feel hollow in doing so. 

29 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No min I'm afraid. I worked as a sub-contractor down in Hartlepool back in 2015 but that was the only time I wasn't a PAYE employee. 

Bad decisions, walking out of a number of jobs, and being sacked frequently have equated to the number of jobs I've had. C'est la vie. 

I’d have liked to worked in the same office as you

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ha ha. You would have got plenty of work done min.

I was the quiet one in the corner who just happened to have an opinion in how to improve things for customers and staff alike, not a glove puppet of management.

Would you say all 32 places of employment were in the wrong, or was there a common factor at each one?

7 hours ago, Henry said:

Would you say all 32 places of employment were in the wrong, or was there a common factor at each one?

I've had over 20, common factor was they didn't like that I enjoyed a lie in of a morning and a penchant for leaving early. 

Made clear I was only there for the money and tea breaks. No idea how I never got on in life.

Good at my job though, just unreliable. I think my current place likes me, probably the virus.

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Just having character can get you on on life 

it worked for me 

I’ve no idea what the fuck I’m doing! 

I'm back to my own office doing very little, bit like Halli's. Halycon days. No idea why the big companies don't employ someone like me to weed out wasters, can spot them a mile away. Could cut the wage bill in half in a few days.

10 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Very same bud!, it kills me not to say what I believe but just think to what’s important.wife dog bills paid or me self gratifying a point that inevitably gets you into trouble further down the line,I have no time for cliques either, which further promotion does take a hit because you have integerity and pride and refuse to suck up. Some folk get away with this, others don’t,

is really strange as well because in regards to myself and my wife’s job, both senior in our careers and as management I would come home and discuss career progression with her, in similar situations we would have said the same things to management regarding promotion and she would fly up the ranks and I would stay at the same level,was infuriating and after discussion I truly believe that my problem was always tone!!!, so now I tried this in my new job and bingo, I softened my tone, faked being more friendlier but still had my same work ethic and boom promotion was never out of reach.it was always about controlling my hot headedness and willing to listen to points even though I never agreed with them,before hand I would be screaming, well that’s bollocks isn’t it.

Are you my boss? Sounds like you could be..?

• Haha 1