George Floyd

Joe pike

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ayrshire is probably worse than Glasgow in the bigot stakes, or it is in my experience. Hun infested for the majority and you know it is. Don’t associate how people vote with what football team they support, it’s a real mark of being a moron. 

Again see,so it’s ok for folk to call the whole of Ayrshire scum,shithole,unionist,nuke them all?bit hypocritical here??

Guest milne_afc
27 minutes ago, Henry said:

Poofter walks into the butchers.

”can I mince round please?”

”Please yourself” says the butcher 

works better out loud. 

Works better without “can I”, poofs aren’t particularly polite either.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I totally agree I don’t! Depends the roles you were interviewing for I suppose and if it worked for you fair enough.

My binning cvs within two seconds based purely on folks names works for me!

Weed out the catholics and foreigns?

I liked Dayts’ method of chucking half of the pile in the bin, immediately ruling out unlucky people.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I binned plenty within two seconds too. The front page had their names but the back page had six questions. I flipped to the back first on most occasions and as well as providing a good laff and some eye-opening insights, it was the easiest and most efficient way to bin the must-binnables.

The objectives and the processes for successful recruitment doesn't change whatever the job. You shouldn't advertise your prejudices and your ignorance however, on this occasion being driven by your misplaced ego. You won't understand what I've just said either so take caution; we have seen what can happen when the hackles go up...

Ha, come on min was clearly exaggerating but I do prefer cv’s to be concise.

For the record I don’t have a misplaced ego. I’m a fucking ledge.

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I binned plenty within two seconds too. The front page had their names but the back page had six questions. I flipped to the back first on most occasions and as well as providing a good laff and some eye-opening insights, it was the easiest and most efficient way to bin the must-binnables.

The objectives and the processes for successful recruitment doesn't change whatever the job. You shouldn't advertise your prejudices and your ignorance however, on this occasion being driven by your misplaced ego. You won't understand what I've just said either so take caution; we have seen what can happen when the hackles go up...

what were you recruiting for RS?

you sound harder to pass than all the big milkround companies 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I recruited for whatever positions my clients needed, from part time delivery drivers to group managing directors and everything in between. It was my first business and I sold it after four years. It's not good for my soul to meet with that many of the general public for that long so it was perfect timing to move on. 

Understood, thought it was for your own company 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is going to be rich, from the thickest cunt on here.

I take it your family are as retarded as you? You couldn't find the error of expression in the eight words you posted?

Yet you (and everyone else) still understood the message!

Are you the type of person who resents anyone from doing well for themselves based solely on there use of grammar ?

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Yet you (and everyone else) still understood the message!

Are you the type of person who resents anyone from doing well for themselves based solely on there use of grammar ?

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't resent anyone. Envy and jealousy are properties that have never entered my soul, unlike you and many others.

Lying on an Internet forum is an activity that also distinguishes us.

Why would anyone deliberately choose to express themselves in terms that a primary schoolboy would know to be stupid? As I asked at the outset, you need to think back to your stellar education days. 

How do you know what has entered my soul?

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You displayed a rich vein of it on here in the last quarter of 2020. You tried to squirm out of it with pathetic deflections - "I don't even live in Stonehaven" - and as others do (food-spitter and Ayrshire portfolio most recently), you fail to understand that the words used are revealing. 

Coming from the sites resident angry man who can start a fight with anyone even on the most benign of topic (apart from Poodler or Dayts who you arse lick of course).

And what have you displayed.... envy, greed (we all know you are building up to the "look how much money I am making on Crypto, I'm a millionaire are you?" chat), gloating (bought any cars for cash to park in your mortgage free house?), purveyor of domestic violence, racism, cruelty (taking the piss out of old age pensioners) and alcoholism - sure others could add many other examples.

Yer some guy RS and I genuinely hope it's all something you claim to hate -  an internet persona otherwise I genuinely feel sorry for you (and those close to you).

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

When caught with his hand in the cookie jar and with the torch shining brightly in his vacant face, the fantasist shat himself loudly from a standing position instead of answering the officer's question. 

That's the crux of the problem though is it.... You see yourself as the officer asking the questions demanding everyone pays you the respect you 'think' you deserve....

Ask yourself how much respect you yourself show an officer and you will begin to understand how we all feel about you ?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

A semi intelligent retort. Congratulations. But as usual, strewn with fatal errors;

1. The officer is truth, not me. I was just helping the "officer", the truth to surface as has been the practise by many of us on these AFC forums for a period spanning three decades before you and your ilk showed up.

2. Only mutants think about concepts of "respect" and "cool guys" and "internet personas" on here. Insecure posters mostly and intellectually subnormal often. It's words, not "personas".

3. "we all feel about you" is pathos in extremis. Your "we" are a handful of mutants, defined by your cowardice and your piley-onability. Your final sentence also barely made sense but to think I or anyone else give a fuck what you mutants think is misguided to a tragic extent - see 2. above. 

Fucking hell min, give it a rest ?

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Go and have a walk somewhere different.

Obviously you have been too wrapped up in your Crypto chat to notice but I have done 2 new walks this week with the prospect of more next week.

Fucking living life on the edge I am now thanks to your prompt.

One good turn deserves another so here's one from me to you in return... try stop being an angry cunt all the time ?