George Floyd

Joe pike

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

ATEOTD the yank pigs are too feart and don’t feel they have to engage manually with folk 

They’re given bloody guns FFS and think they can shoot first and face consequences (which they are most likely going to get off with) later

A couple of Brit/European pigs with stab proof vests would have wrestled her to the ground and arrested her - then take a statement (she could have been defending herself) 

Poor to see some renowned scrappers on here feart of a (black) lassie with a knife - I’d have stuck the nut in her and that would have been the end of it 

Bloody cowards 

I'm nae convinced the lassie in pink would be much use in a scrap tbh

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

All this "ohh lets think of the perpetrators state of mind before taking any action" namby pamby bullshit - fuck that the bitch deserved to be shot.

You seem like a well rounded and empathetic individual. 

Young 16 year old lassie wielding a knife= Guy responsible for killing of millions of Jews. 

Another hat equivalency, I should make a book of these. 

Edit; 

Im not saying the pig has to take any consideration of her mental state in that moment, he's right to act, as she is potentially dangerous. I'm saying shooting to kill, in every instance, doesn't have to be the MO. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yes. Which is why I'm not against using force, my point is simply; it doesn't have to be deadly every time it's used. 

If you're attacking someone with a knife in front of armed coppers then what do you think might happen?  Has she not watched the news in the last year? 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You seem like a well rounded and empathetic individual. 

Young 16 year old lassie wielding a knife= Guy responsible for killing of millions of Jews. 

Another hat equivalency, I should make a book of these. 

Edit; 

Im not saying the pig has to take any consideration of her mental state in that moment, he's right to act, as she is potentially dangerous. I'm saying shooting to kill, in every instance, doesn't have to be the MO. 

It pretty much does. 

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

If you're attacking someone with a knife in front of armed coppers then what do you think might happen?  Has she not watched the news in the last year? 

It doesn't appear that she's aware the coppers are there. 

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

She may have been defending herself 

cops jobs are/should be to deal with these situations non violently and work out what’s happening 

yank pigs are nothing more than trained wog killers with no social skills - bullied at school and full of meds 

Whilst I don't care for the racial slur, I agree with this point. 

The cunt got out the car and started blasting. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Does it? 

Not the case here or on the continent. 

Yeah, it does. 

Let's dispense with the notion that there's a single cop in the world, including Europe, who is so skilled with a firearm that he can 'shoot to wound' in an chaotic situation with multiple innocent people right there in the line of fire. So you can rule out leg shots, arm shots, and Shurikens to the Wrist. 

That leaves centre mass, the largest area to aim for, and the place you have the most chance of hitting who you're aiming at... it's going to usually hit a major organ, and then, without immediate medical assistance, you're probably going to die. 

The idea isn't 'shoot to kill', it's 'shoot to hit what you're shooting at', and that very often does kill. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Does it? 

Not the case here or on the continent. 

As I said earlier, if you have a gun, the training will be to hit the biggest part of their body. That just happens to be where most vital organs are. But also the place where you are least likely to:

• Miss them altogether and hit other people/objects
  • Have it pass through and hit other people/objects
  • Have them still capable of further aggression after a hit

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Yeah, it does. 

Let's dispense with the notion that there's a single cop in the world, including Europe, who is so skilled with a firearm that he can 'shoot to wound' in an chaotic situation with multiple innocent people right there in the line of fire. So you can rule out leg shots, arm shots, and Shurikens to the Wrist. 

That leaves centre mass, the largest area to aim for, and the place you have the most chance of hitting who you're aiming at... it's going to usually hit a major organ, and then, without immediate medical assistance, you're probably going to die. 

The idea isn't 'shoot to kill', it's 'shoot to hit what you're shooting at', and that very often does kill. 

It isn't shoot to kill? 

So why 4 shots, and not just 1? 

Doesn't make sense 

2 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

As I said earlier, if you have a gun, the training will be to hit the biggest part of their body. That just happens to be where most vital organs are. But also the place where you are least likely to:

• Miss them altogether and hit other people/objects
  • Have it pass through and hit other people/objects
  • Have them still capable of further aggression after a hit

So, I'll ask again, what do we do here in the UK and in Europe with incidents like these? 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So, I'll ask again, what do we do here in the UK and in Europe with incidents like these? 

Im not arguing the point up to the decision to shoot or armed vs unarmed police.. I'm just saying at the point you decide to shoot the idea of a shot to a limb etc isn't viable. 

1 minute ago, Foster14 said:

Im not arguing the point up to the decision to shoot or armed vs unarmed police.. I'm just saying at the point you decide to shoot the idea of a shot to a limb etc isn't viable. 

I take that point. 

I still don't think there's any need to shoot her 4 (four) times. 

This basically ensures she's dead. 

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Just saw the video of the lassie getting shot, brutal stuff. 

In this instance I don't necessarily disagree with force being used, as she did have a knife on her and she was going after folk it seemed. 

However, surely there's a way of stopping her that doesn't involve just killing her? That seems so easy and ultimately pointless. 

Shoot her in the arm, the leg, somewhere it isn't guaranteed to kill her, taze her, but they don't have to fuckin mow her down. 

What do coppers here do when someone is wielding a knife? They don't just shoot them to the floor. 

Have you ever shot a gun? It's not like the movies where they can hit a fly from 500 yards with a hand gun. They're trained to aim for the biggest part of the body - reduces chances of missing/hitting others. 

A taser doesn't always work either - there was a video doing the rounds of some guy who battered a female cop in London. She'd used the taser and he just laughed it off, ripped out the barbs and went for her. 

This lassie was trying to stab folk - kill them maybe even? How would it have looked if the police just stood and watched, or tried to speak her down. The police appearing did nothing to calm her 

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I take that point. 

I still don't think there's any need to shoot her 4 (four) times. 

This basically ensures she's dead. 

I don't know on that one. Maybe one shot doesn't always incapacitate someone sufficiently so they are trained to do that. Guns and death go hand in hand so I feel by the point you are choosing to use one, you are expecting to kill. One shot or four. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Since we moved in, 6 year ago. She's done it for years apparently. Used to jog on no bad till the dead cat thing. Bez getting to old to chase the wee cunts now too. I hate cat cunts. Let the scabby little fuckers shite all over the shop but no fines given. Fucking disgraceful.

You should put out some dishes of anti freeze, cats love it. 

43 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Recent incidents in France and Belgium have seen lots of people stabbed, before the bad person being shot. 

most European police routinely carry guns, be it on their person or in their cars 

49 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It isn't shoot to kill? 

So why 4 shots, and not just 1? 

Doesn't make sense 

It depends the caliber of the weapon. 

If it's 9mm, which is a fairly standard issue to cops, then who's to say she'd even have noticed a single shot until the knife was in the other chick's neck?

9mm often won't even shatter bone. It'll bounce off a rib or spine or whatever and do minimal damage. 

Cop was trying to put her down... 4 shots will do that more effectively than 1.  He knows the stopping power of his gun better than we do. 

21 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

She didn't have her pinned, she was on the move. Not to say she wasn't a danger. 

Like I said before, I don't disagree with the use of force in this instance, but 4 shots to the chest will almost definitely kill just about anyone. A shot to the leg would've done the trick, he had coppers around him, a shot somewhere less deadly to wound the aggressor, and in that daze of being wounded, the other two officers who go over to her when she's dying, could've removed her weapon. 

In this instance I would say the issue isn't necessarily the individual copper, more so the shoot-to-kill training they receive. 

For all we know this lassie was having a psychotic episode, maybe off her meds, who knows? I just don't see it as an absolute certainty she had to die there and then. 

Could have aimed for her arse.  Pretty big target