Sign in to follow this  
Joe pike

George Floyd

31 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Relevance being?

Relevance being it was part of the trial.

Who knows what evidence he would have given.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Joe pike said:

The trial starts today.

Any views on whether the police officer will be found guilty or not?

Expected to last 4 weeks.

Could get nasty.

Almost certain to be found guilty, surely, even in a culture where coppers get away with literal murder. 

Even his boss and other coppers are saying it was basically murder. EMS are confirming the casual way Chauvin made absolutely sure GF was unrevivable before he released the pressure, and the bystanders are breaking down sobbing describing watching what even they knew was a killing right in front of them. 

An ex-Marine 'Use-of-Force' expert testified it was definitely excessive force. The MN chief instructor says it was a use of restraint that isn't authorised by the department. 

Even his wife bailed right after he murdered the guy, so that's not a good look for him. 

Very rare to see coppers testifying against one of their fellow goons, so unless the defence pulls off a stunning 40 yard bicycle kick 6 minutes into injury time, it's going to end 1-0 for justice. 

spacer.png

Chauvo was jealous of his BBC, so some lassie said - they worked together as bouncers or something and big Dod was pumping everything that moved 

Chauvo was a useless cunt, apparently 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Almost certain to be found guilty, surely, even in a culture where coppers get away with literal murder. 

Even his boss and other coppers are saying it was basically murder. EMS are confirming the casual way Chauvin made absolutely sure GF was unrevivable before he released the pressure, and the bystanders are breaking down sobbing describing watching what even they knew was a killing right in front of them. 

An ex-Marine 'Use-of-Force' expert testified it was definitely excessive force. The MN chief instructor says it was a use of restraint that isn't authorised by the department. 

Even his wife bailed right after he murdered the guy, so that's not a good look for him. 

Very rare to see coppers testifying against one of their fellow goons, so unless the defence pulls off a stunning 40 yard bicycle kick 6 minutes into injury time, it's going to end 1-0 for justice. 

spacer.png

check the shades.

mr ice.

lol

i also love the trouser and big massive boots combo.  straight outta milan, that

Edited by Bluto10
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

3 hours ago, Dad said:

None taken son - to be honest; I'm terrific at a few things.

I'll do a list like the olden days (mind):

Internetting

DWT

Excel (intermediate)

Procurement

Being at one with animals (non-sexually)

Gardening

Stock Control

Cleaning

Comedy

Driving

Coitus

Twitter

All first equal. Just based on my own adjudication tbh - some possibly may argue I'm shite at a lot of these. Fuck em.

You lose all credibility with the top two, in fact your whole list reminds me of this.

You say potato I say potato son

Posted (edited)

Is anyone looking to employ a cunt with that set of skills ^ ? 

I'm ready to switch career paths

Edited by Dad
Up arrow added

I've been watching this trial, honestly can't anyone seriously thinks the copper is guilty of anything other than doing his job. His knee wasn't on the front of the neck, a healthy man could have been there for hours and felt no ill effects. This is a witch hunt and a set up to appease the wokes and coloureds. The jury know they can't say not guilty as it would put them in harm and the riots from out of control types would be nationwide. Shambles of a trial.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I've been watching this trial, honestly can't anyone seriously thinks the copper is guilty of anything other than doing his job. His knee wasn't on the front of the neck, a healthy man could have been there for hours and felt no ill effects. This is a witch hunt and a set up to appease the wokes and coloureds. The jury know they can't say not guilty as it would put them in harm and the riots from out of control types would be nationwide. Shambles of a trial.

At last. The voice of reason. Go dayts 👍🏻

11 hours ago, Dad said:

Is anyone looking to employ a cunt with that set of skills ^ ? 

I'm ready to switch career paths

No cunts wanting to employ a hypochondriac 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NEM said:

No cunts wanting to employ a hypochondriac 

I'll work from home

Cop should get a medal,this is the way to deal wee criminals..Even if you just nicked a packet of Rolo's fae the shop,you should be taken oot side and shot in the heid.

Just think of all the money saved on court bills and keeping cunts in prison... We'd all be better aff.😀

10 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Cop should get a medal,this is the way to deal wee criminals..Even if you just nicked a packet of Rolo's fae the shop,you should be taken oot side and shot in the heid.

Just think of all the money saved on court bills and keeping cunts in prison... We'd all be better aff.😀

I swapped a price tag on a packet of rubbers(not Johnny's) when i was 10ish in Gateway. 

Shot or just maimed? 

Got busted aswell, for the sake of around 30p. 

31 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I swapped a price tag on a packet of rubbers(not Johnny's) when i was 10ish in Gateway. 

Shot or just maimed? 

Got busted aswell, for the sake of around 30p. 

Shot that's for sure.😂

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

Disgusting hun freakshow.

A police officers job isn't to stop a man from breathing until he dies. You could argue it's his job to restrain him, but not til the point he dies, asking for for his mother and gasping for air. 

What does his health have to do with it? Chauvin killed him. Killing people isn't the job of a police officer, or at least it shouldn't be. 

If its "woke" to want justice for a guy murdered in the street, then most the world is woke. 

Thick cunt.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2
  • Solidarity 1

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A police officers job isn't to stop a man from breathing until he dies. You could argue it's his job to restrain him, but not til the point he dies, asking for for his mother and gasping for air. 

What does his health have to do with it? Chauvin killed him. Killing people isn't the job of a police officer, or at least it shouldn't be. 

If its "woke" to want justice for a guy murdered in the street, then most the world is woke. 

Thick cunt.

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit. 

• Haha 2

Just now, cheesepipes said:

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit. 

On my 2nd coffee now.

Why I'm so riled up by that moron dayts.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

On my 2nd coffee now.

Why I'm so riled up by that moron dayts.

If you genuinely want some friendly advice on how to chill out for a bit check out Frank Maglio Tico & the man on YouTube. 

A simple man playing guitar with his singing parrot, beautiful melodies. 

Whole lotta Rosie is a nice starting point. 

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Thick cunt.

He's just looking for attention. Best ignored. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's just looking for attention. Best ignored. 

Go watch the singing parrot eh. 

19 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

From what i've seen of Big Dod

I would have had no problems sharing a pint and some drugs with the big guy

RIP

I'd buy me and Georgey a pint each

Sharing :gay:

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Go watch the singing parrot eh. 

Go engage with the meat. 

36 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

If you genuinely want some friendly advice on how to chill out for a bit check out Frank Maglio Tico & the man on YouTube. 

A simple man playing guitar with his singing parrot, beautiful melodies. 

Whole lotta Rosie is a nice starting point. 

I'm fairly relaxed. 

Just call out nonsense from idiots when I see it. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Thats a lot to take on. 

19 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm fairly relaxed. 

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

I'll be honest I don't give much of a fuck about any of it, the world is a fucking horrible, brutal place and the Yanks are more than capable of sorting it themselves. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

I'll be honest I don't give much of a fuck about any of it, the world is a fucking horrible, brutal place and the Yanks are more than capable of sorting it themselves. 

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak.