Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Joe pike

George Floyd

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

Share this post


Link to post

Rumours are the pregnant lady hit him up with the classic "oooh is that a gun you're sticking into my fetuses forehead or are you just happy to see me" 

She ended up disappointed. 

Share this post


Link to post

Quad duplicate 

 

Hoo mama

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, manboobs109 said:

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

 

Given I've not attended a protest nor taken the knee about either of these issues, I can't answer for those that have. 

The media the majority of us consume is very focussed on the USA. Our TV/music/movies/etc is heavily dominated by that which originated in the USA. Our news outlets therefore report on it more. Most of us are therefore more conscious of it and it's going to draw greater reactions. 

Why do you think it is? 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

27 million bucks being digitally wired to the family as we speak. 

 

Would have to be South African rand. 

41 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

I'll be honest I don't give much of a fuck about any of it, the world is a fucking horrible, brutal place and the Yanks are more than capable of sorting it themselves. 

 

It does annoy me as much. 
 

However, whether or not we like it, what happens in America tended to take precedent over everything else, with it being one of the most famous and powerful countries on earth. 
 

All police brutality is awful, mainly because that's the point of the police at large, to brutalise citizens, but you ultimately can't focus on every single incident across the world because it would muddle everything IMO. I think George Floyd was just the straw that broke the camels back, there are various incidents of a similar nature worldwide. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

Criminals deserve to die, aye? 
 

Medieval stuff. 

 

Nobody thinks George Floyd was a saint, etc etc. That's not even close to being the point. The point is he was murdered in the street when he didn't have to be. 
 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Should have deducted reparations to every person Floyd committed a crime against(including the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun into her stomach and robbed her)

Or else value the compensation against his value to society.

In both cases it would be a big fat zero.

Don’t keep saying it 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Criminals deserve to die, aye? 
 

Medieval stuff. 

 

Nobody thinks George Floyd was a saint, etc etc. That's not even close to being the point. The point is he was murdered in the street when he didn't have to be. 
 


 

 

I believe certain criminals should die.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I believe certain criminals should die.

I don't disagree with the sentiment when it comes to child murderers or child rapists. 
 

The problem that comes with that is if you start killing people found guilty of these awful crimes, there's always the possibility you kill an innocent man, as often happens in America and has happened before.

 

Say the judge and jury are right 99/100 times, that still means every 1 in 100 men are being sent to death for a crime they didn't commit. 
 

Sets a dangerous precedent.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Given I've not attended a protest nor taken the knee about either of these issues, I can't answer for those that have. 

The media the majority of us consume is very focussed on the USA. Our TV/music/movies/etc is heavily dominated by that which originated in the USA. Our news outlets therefore report on it more. Most of us are therefore more conscious of it and it's going to draw greater reactions. 

Why do you think it is? 

 

Victim status. People like to play the victim. Black on black crime/brutality doesn't give people a chance to play the victim so is just conveniently ignored. The media just play up to this.

Share this post


Link to post

Rapey cunts of children, grooming gangs, murderers.

Hang the cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Relevance being it was part of the trial.

Who knows what evidence he would have given.

You think he would have provided evidence that the officer didn't kneel on a restrained man's neck for 8'44 and literally choke him to death, whilst he begged for his life?

Because that is all that is relevant.

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Criminals deserve to die, aye? 
 

Medieval stuff. 

 

Nobody thinks George Floyd was a saint, etc etc. That's not even close to being the point. The point is he was murdered in the street when he didn't have to be. 
 


 

 

Where did I say that?

I gave my opinion that Floyd was a scumbag.

Do you disagree with that?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Rapey cunts of children, grooming gangs, murderers.

Hang the cunts.

What happens if someone murders someone who'd raped their child?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cheesepipes said:

What happens if someone murders someone who'd raped their child?

 

Should be allowed. Turn a blind eye. 

Cause if that happened with my daughter, I would be on the blower to my pals in Scouseland to get me a gun.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

You think he would have provided evidence that the officer didn't kneel on a restrained man's neck for 8'44 and literally choke him to death, whilst he begged for his life?

Because that is all that is relevant.

 

I don't know what evidence he would have given.

He has refused.

That is the point.

Are you speaking for him now?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi and or Parky, genuine question here, was actually chatting about this with my wee cousin at the weekend about it and was interested by her answer. Why does this, and other police killings, in the US bother you so much? Things like this - https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/03/15/south-africa-police-kill-bystander-protest pass with hardly a mention in this country and yet we get mass protests and "taking the knee" about Floyd.

I'll be honest I don't give much of a fuck about any of it, the world is a fucking horrible, brutal place and the Yanks are more than capable of sorting it themselves. 

 

Because they don't care about the criminal at deaths door who died, they see it as a chance to jump on the back lives matter woke campaign, it's pathetic. 

Funny thing is George Floyd would have murdered and raped both parkie and consie if he met them alone on a dark street at night, he was a threat to society and dangerous like harvey price.

Edited by daytripping
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

You think he would have provided evidence that the officer didn't kneel on a restrained man's neck for 8'44 and literally choke him to death, whilst he begged for his life?

Because that is all that is relevant.

 

If he released the grip the guy could have killed them all, he was out of his nut on drugs. The policeman was right to wait for back up.

I think some of you must live a different World to me, I see a dangerous out of control criminal being restrained, if he'd been a decent human being he wouldn't have gone through his life raping looting and being violent, should never have been on the streets.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't disagree with the sentiment when it comes to child murderers or child rapists. 
 

The problem that comes with that is if you start killing people found guilty of these awful crimes, there's always the possibility you kill an innocent man, as often happens in America and has happened before.

 

Say the judge and jury are right 99/100 times, that still means every 1 in 100 men are being sent to death for a crime they didn't commit. 
 

Sets a dangerous precedent.

Please don't use gendered language when addressing the forum. It triggers my anxiety.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Please don't use gendered language when addressing the forum. It triggers my anxiety.

:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post

When Steve Irwin (RIP) used to jump on a Crocodile and pin it by the neck it would lash out and fight for a while then go still, what do you think would have happened if he'd decided that was game over, the crocodile was now going to come peacefully with him. What would have happened if he released his grip and stood up? would the croc have followed him peacefully to his truck?

It would have turned round and gobbled him up ffs!!!!

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shite being written on here about the prick.Couldn't give a fuck he's deed.

You want to worry more about young bairns being hit and abused by junkie parents on a daily basis in oor country,instead of a lowlife like him..I'd have burnt the cunt alive.🔥🔥🔥

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

When Steve Irwin (RIP) used to jump on a Crocodile and pin it by the neck it would lash out and fight for a while then go still, what do you think would have happened if he'd decided that was game over, the crocodile was now going to come peacefully with him. What would have happened if he released his grip and stood up? would the croc have followed him peacefully to his truck?

It would have turned round and gobbled him up ffs!!!!

Send that to the defence lawyer immediately. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...