The Cryptos

Ke1t

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Got himself angry enough to sink his teeth in 

Spoke to Hans for an hour on here, then started tearing her flesh off.

Really sad

It was like a scene from The Walking Dead. But with ‘N0tTh EaSt Men’ as zombies all wearing shite boots and moaning about people not being able to prove they have masters degrees and how all art and music is subjective. 

Word on the street is that Lin-Manuel Miranda wants to make it into his latest musical. Could be bigger than Hamilton. He’s debating the  speculative title between ‘NE Men’, ‘Pakora Breakdown’ or ‘He wears Cherry Red Boots, but his woman wears Plum’ I think it could be a hit. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

It was like a scene from The Walking Dead. But with ‘N0tTh EaSt Men’ as zombies all wearing shite boots and moaning about people not being able to prove they have masters degrees and how all art and music is subjective. 

Word on the street is that Lin-Manuel Miranda wants to make it into his latest musical. Could be bigger than Hamilton. He’s debating the  speculative title between ‘NE Men’, ‘Pakora Breakdown’ or ‘He wears Cherry Red Boots, but his woman wears Plum’ I think it could be a hit. 

Genius ???

Neither. My missus and I decided to have a couple of weeks off meat and realised I didn’t miss it at all. 

I had Turkey and pigs in blankets on Christmas Day and didn’t enjoy them at all. So won’t try that again. I don’t preach and couldn’t give a fuck if people eat meat. People can eat whatever the fuck they want. It’s just not for me anymore. I still eat eggs and drink milk, but just don’t eat meat. 

I feed my dog raw beef and venison every day and have no issues with handling raw meat and chopping it up. I just choose not to eat it anymore. 

I agree with you. I always said I would never give up meat. But after a couple of weeks I was sold. Each to their own. The wife’s best friend’s husband is a staunch vegan who goes on about raping cows for milk etc.

That’s just ridiculous to me. I agree you have your beliefs. But don’t force your agenda on me. I have no agenda. Just went off it. Simple as that.  

Only thing I occasionally miss is bacon. I always said I would never give up meat as I would miss pork too much. I have found vegan sausages that taste just as good, if not better than actual pork sausages. Although only once a month or so as I don’t like having too much processed food albeit plant based.  But alas substitute bacon is too far away. 

Sleep and time of day is a strange thing and depends on the person. I would rather go to bed at 10pm and get up at 5am and take the dog for a long walk whilst the sun comes up, having a coffee and enjoying the peace and quiet whilst there are no other cunts around. The streets of Amsterdam are quite magical at that time. 
But other people are night owls and would rather go to bed at 2am and lay in bed until 11am or so. Everyone is different and it’s a personal preference as to what they wish to do.

As long as it doesn’t harm anyone or offend anyone, what’s the harm in doing what you want to do and enjoy eh? 

21 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Only thing I occasionally miss is bacon. I always said I would never give up meat as I would miss pork too much. I have found vegan sausages that taste just as good, if not better than actual pork sausages. Although only once a month or so as I don’t like having too much processed food albeit plant based.  But alas substitute bacon is too far away. 

Sleep and time of day is a strange thing and depends on the person. I would rather go to bed at 10pm and get up at 5am and take the dog for a long walk whilst the sun comes up, having a coffee and enjoying the peace and quiet whilst there are no other cunts around. The streets of Amsterdam are quite magical at that time. 
But other people are night owls and would rather go to bed at 2am and lay in bed until 11am or so. Everyone is different and it’s a personal preference as to what they wish to do.

As long as it doesn’t harm anyone or offend anyone, what’s the harm in doing what you want to do and enjoy eh? 

Love amsterdam, love dampkring even more

21 minutes ago, Dad said:

I tell you Styro son - you dinnae say what I'd expect a Glitter avatar-user to say haha

Tbf -  thats only noteworthy owing to summat my end rather than yours son - I'm trying to grow

I'll get there ?

No need to grow Dad. You are a marvellous bastard as you are. Let’s fizz up the sodastreams and drink to that! 

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Love amsterdam, love dampkring even more

Haha. Regular patron of Dampkring then? I know of the place, but for some reason weed has never been for me. Even as a 16 year old lad when I smoked it I fucking whited out like a dick. 

When I first moved here a couple of years ago I tried it again for the first time in years. After a few tokes, I fell asleep for 15 hours. Safe to say it’s not for me. Probably why I stuck to Class A’s in my misspent youth  

But next time you are in Amsterdam, give me a shout and I’ll happily join you to the anger of my wife ?

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

Haha. Regular patron of Dampkring then? I know of the place, but for some reason weed has never been for me. Even as a 16 year old lad when I smoked it I fucking whited out like a dick. 

When I first moved here a couple of years ago I tried it again for the first time in years. After a few tokes, I fell asleep for 15 hours. Safe to say it’s not for me. Probably why I stuck to Class A’s in my misspent youth  

But next time you are in Amsterdam, give me a shout and I’ll happily join you to the anger of my wife ?

Will do bud ? 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Well done you ??

You were right. There might be something in the advice you gave, buying low and selling high. I'm going to look into that.

What price per coin did you sell at? Did you retain any in case the growth continues or is that you finished with crypto after your 24 hour dalliance?

trading license revoked, no professionals they said.

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Anyone tried making any short term money. Say buying a $1000 worth of Dogecoin at $0.31 in the hope it hits around $0.43 again over the next day or so and cashing out for a few hundred dollars profit? Tempting. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is what the smart money is doing. The average length of time these coins are being retained informs us of this. The secret is to jump on the right ones. So many coins have made massive gains in the last few days and almost all are significantly up in the last month, let alone 3 months.

Any inside info and tip offs should be shared. I'm waiting on the launch of the "punt". The market is showing no signs of slowing. 

Looks like there might be another pump of Dogecoin on the 20th of April. 

Going by the twitter comments anyway. So that might be the opportunity to do just that. 

18 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

I agree with you. I always said I would never give up meat. But after a couple of weeks I was sold. Each to their own. The wife’s best friend’s husband is a staunch vegan who goes on about raping cows for milk etc.

That’s just ridiculous to me. I agree you have your beliefs. But don’t force your agenda on me. I have no agenda. Just went off it. Simple as that.  

Same happened to me about 5 years ago. Don’t miss it at all 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is what the smart money is doing. The average length of time these coins are being retained informs us of this. The secret is to jump on the right ones. So many coins have made massive gains in the last few days and almost all are significantly up in the last month, let alone 3 months.

Any inside info and tip offs should be shared. I'm waiting on the launch of the "punt". The market is showing no signs of slowing. 

A mate who knows a mate that owns a horse was much more simplistic than the amount of YouTubers and bloggers spamming all the information that floats around. The elite will make the proper money, just got to hope by luck we get to ride on the coattails at times. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Looks like there might be another pump of Dogecoin on the 20th of April. 

Going by the twitter comments anyway. So that might be the opportunity to do just that. 

Purchased $500 when it dipped to $0.30. It’s down at the moment so let’s hope you’re right.