The Cryptos

Ke1t

18 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

I agree with you. I always said I would never give up meat. But after a couple of weeks I was sold. Each to their own. The wife’s best friend’s husband is a staunch vegan who goes on about raping cows for milk etc.

That’s just ridiculous to me. I agree you have your beliefs. But don’t force your agenda on me. I have no agenda. Just went off it. Simple as that.  

Same happened to me about 5 years ago. Don’t miss it at all 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's my fault for giving him the attention he craves. Bri was right, best to humour him and to thank god we are not him.

As a key member of the have a nice day/ get cancer and die list, and a member full stop, he's getting phased out.

He was calling you a twat not I. Me and ol' Studs are best buddies. #bessiechums

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is what the smart money is doing. The average length of time these coins are being retained informs us of this. The secret is to jump on the right ones. So many coins have made massive gains in the last few days and almost all are significantly up in the last month, let alone 3 months.

Any inside info and tip offs should be shared. I'm waiting on the launch of the "punt". The market is showing no signs of slowing. 

A mate who knows a mate that owns a horse was much more simplistic than the amount of YouTubers and bloggers spamming all the information that floats around. The elite will make the proper money, just got to hope by luck we get to ride on the coattails at times. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Looks like there might be another pump of Dogecoin on the 20th of April. 

Going by the twitter comments anyway. So that might be the opportunity to do just that. 

Purchased $500 when it dipped to $0.30. It’s down at the moment so let’s hope you’re right. 

I invested a bit in bitcoin a couple of years ago thru advice from my nephew.He anticipated the current bumpy spell,but reckons it will be worth between 150k to 300k by the end of the year,currently 55k(USD),and better longer term apparently....

Havnt got a clue about all these other crypto coins.Bitcoins confusing enough...

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Now that we've seen the big slump in the crypto market, the last 48 hours being the biggest it's seen and wiping out the vast majority of profits earned over the last 2.5 weeks, can an expert in this market advise whether to sell now to at least guarantee some profit (the smart money having dumped like fuck since Friday?)

Don’t think you’re going to find many experts on the Hat.

Buy buy buy while they’re on sale is my advice. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm not selling but if I had on Friday and bought back an hour ago, would've made a quick 30%. The volatility is the attraction but it's the "traders" who are making serious dough, not us "investors".

We had two experts present themselves when the subject came up on this and the shares thread. One has since capitulated and the other, well he doesn't matter as he lies about everything ALL of the time. I think Parko might be on to something in checking social media for upcoming buy and dump strategies. This is the wild west and it's great that the establishment can't influence matters. 

I think us chumps would always be a few steps behind in that sense. Social media is a cess pit (love the Hat) so its hard to trust anything you read on it to be making big financial decisions. I've bought Ve Chain and ADA off the back of researching a heap of videos but even then the cunts there are probably making more money from likes, shares and follows than they are off Crypto so they'll be making a lot of empty content. None of them even hinted that a big drop might be coming. 

Hopefully if you do just sit on the bigger coins they will grow naturally with the way the world is moving then you can have a gamble on the Alt-Coins with any loose change off the back of it.

2 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I think us chumps would always be a few steps behind in that sense. Social media is a cess pit (love the Hat) so its hard to trust anything you read on it to be making big financial decisions. I've bought Ve Chain and ADA off the back of researching a heap of videos but even then the cunts there are probably making more money from likes, shares and follows than they are off Crypto so they'll be making a lot of empty content. None of them even hinted that a big drop might be coming. 

Hopefully if you do just sit on the bigger coins they will grow naturally with the way the world is moving then you can have a gamble on the Alt-Coins with any loose change off the back of it.

Totally agree with all on that . Spot on, Quags.  ?

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

May have been covered on this thread already but I’ve just read ‘crypto revolution’ by a chap (tech market analyst and investor) called ‘Sam Volkering’..

Very insightful if you are reasonably new to crypto investment and well worth a read..

For serial?

Read "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"*.

I'm sure it'll all be ace. 

7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

The massive crash happened whilst the US were sleeping. I went from about 33% up on Friday to 5 or 6% this morning but now back up to almost 12% so more than doubled since I last looked today. The volatility is great. The opportunities are big.

I dipped into a loss yesterday but bounced back also. VeChain has kept creeping up. Bought some more Cardano when it nose dived. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But you said you weren't going to sell until Wednesday. I was asking how it was possible to be so accurate in your predictions?

Unlike you I'm still learning so I was wondering if you were running on twitter tip-offs?

I know very little about all this. 

From info on twitter, it looks like there'll be a drive to increase the price of Dogecoin tomorrow. That's the sole basis for my comments. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Ah ok, so we are all learning as we go (apart from the long time investor on here).

Why did you pick Dogecoin and when did you first buy? Do you have any other investments?

Just for a bit fun tbh. I seen some twitter talk of it. Seen that Elon musk had tweeted about it previously too. From what I understand, it's not a coin with a long term prospects (there's no cap on how many can be mined, so in theory it's value will be ever being diluted) but hopefully it's one that, in the short term, will give me a bit of a fun and if I time the sale right, a great return. 

Im only playing with small stakes here anyway but have about trebled my money on dogecoin in a week since I bought. 

51 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That would've been a 1% cash gain in 3 minutes... if I had the balls to trade, rather than sit like a powerless imbecile watching the world go by.

I'm not in the category of watching what's going on and I'm certainly not making it happen. I'm on the bottom rung, the "shit, what's going on" brigade. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I know very little about all this. 

From info on twitter, it looks like there'll be a drive to increase the price of Dogecoin tomorrow. That's the sole basis for my comments. 

That's probably wise in a way. I've doubled what I planned to initially invest on it after reading news articles, Twitter etc. Its the same feeling as when you put on a football coupon at 14:30 on a Saturday afternoon and it can't lose. You also know that's bullshit but the lure of the gamble hooks you in. Fuck it. Lets go hard and all in on Dogecoin after Parkies tip. Virtual champers on me when it hits that moon.