The Cryptos

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You were the fucking arsehole who threw an insult out there, as you ALWAYS do.

As it fits with your conflict and smartarse perennial agenda.

Now you don't even understand what the "basic" arithmetical issue was?

Penis.

Incorrect as usual.  You started with the insults ?

No what was it?  Please point it out, prove you're not twisting it to avoid looking like a thicko.

Ha ha such an angry man so quick to take offence.

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

You never realised the basic concept of mathematics and can’t work excel.

You have shut the fuck up about your pretend errors in my spreadsheet now you have been yet again outed as a fool.

Not calling any one out for bottling it and selling, after you have now done that now? 

Nonsense!  It's everyone else who can't see the "basic arithmetical issue" that appears to exist only in his head ?

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You were the fucking arsehole who threw an insult out there, as you ALWAYS do.

As it fits with your conflict and smartarse perennial agenda.

Now you don't even understand what the "basic" arithmetical issue was?

Penis.

If you are asking him to investigate your shite spreadsheet to see the exact place where you fucked up it’s madness. 

No one needed a single calculation of any sort to see you were wrong as it was simply against common sense. 

You tried to over complicate it, probably to try and hide your error in a mist of figures and absurd statements. I presume this is what triggered Parky to give up.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You either don't understand or you can't articulate it.

What was our basic arithmetic error?

Your spreadsheet errors were spectacularly stupid.

Willing to bet on this? 

If only you can show an error in my spread sheet you win.

If only I can show an error in your spreadsheet I win.

If both or neither can show errors it’s a draw/no bet. 

Bebo is the judge. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you read the record, which cannot be changed, you will see that you started with the insults.

If you insult by saying that a 7 year old could get it, once again, I repeat, get what?

That was a statement of fact not a direct insult.

"Arsehole" was the first insult in the exchange.

Fuck me you're hard work - selling something then buying it back cheaper means you are better off than if you'd just held.

Exactly what Parklife did, what you slated him for and what everyone else but you seems to understand perfectly well.

• Admin
14 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Bought back ETH.

And ADA. Made 8.97% profit on the sale (4 day hold). Lost the fees on buy back but couldn't risk waking up to shift north and not being on it. 

I'm sure you already know that selling or exchanging crypto assets into another are taxable events re: capital gains. 

@Dom Sullivan,

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've already acknowledged and admitted the error in my sheet. It's impossible not to see it after Foster pointed it out so clearly.

Your errors have also ben articulated on this thread. Not my fault you're so twisted you failed to see them.

Cowardly and as usual, you've jumped in to another's beef. He said a 7 year old would see it. He's not said what.

Now you'v gone and helped him.

As you have been asked repeatedly, ask nicely and I will put you out of your misery.

?

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've already acknowledged and admitted the error in my sheet. It's impossible not to see it after Foster pointed it out so clearly.

Your errors have also ben articulated on this thread. Not my fault you're so twisted you failed to see them.

Cowardly and as usual, you've jumped in to another's beef. He said a 7 year old would see it. He's not said what.

Now you'v gone and helped him.

As you have been asked repeatedly, ask nicely and I will put you out of your misery.

Why did you ask me implying I never understood your simple retarded mistake then?

No one has said I made an error on the spreadsheet other than you. 

So you have pussied out of the bet. Cowardly cunt. #lest

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your passion for conflict and smartarseness has done you here.

It was NOT selling a commodity for one price and buying back at a lower price.

Unreal ?

"Just sold all ETH and ADA. Didn't withdraw cash. Hoping to buy back at lower price"

Hmmmmm

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're on ice. I'll fucking decide.

Fuck right off with your 2p shit. I nearly said minimum 3 figures and should have.

I'm a sporting man. An Aberdeen man (which you BoD wouldn't recognise).

£250 of your money v. £2,000 of mine. That's odds of 8/1 by the way you fucking cunt.

Cowardly, you said?

£300 v. £3,000 if you want 10/1. You choose and yes Bebo will be the arbiter. 

I love this forum, a decent topic of conversation always ends up in a dick waving contest, fair play... lol

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why can you never post on here to share ideas, to impart something interesting, informative or funny?

Why are you always looking for conflict and oneupmanship?

Do you even know you're doing it?

You waded in with what you thought was a contradiction. You followed it up with the obligatory insult and yet you're so fucking dumb you didn't understand the issue you were slinging your insult about on.

What a tragic way to behave. Do you have insecurity issues? How else do you explain away your arsehole posting history?

Is that some sort of psychological projection comedy sketch you've been working on? ?

The lack of self awareness is genuinely staggering.

Lay off the booze Rocko

• Upvote 1