Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

27 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

What is the point of putting games on Premier Sports. As far as I can tell you need to subscribe to it. Why can't there be a simple option at a reasonable cost to just watch games on a one-off basis. The EFL do it with iFollow, why can't Scottish Football do the same?

You can subscribe for 9.99 a month and just cancel after the first month. 9.99 to watch the famous(potentially multiple times if we go through and premier sport pick our game) isn't that bad. 

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Paying anything to listen to Stephen Craigan is pretty shite haha, As tord said though it's easy to cancel and you can get a few good games in your 30 days.

I'm beginning to be persuaded. It's been getting difficult to find decent streams without getting bombarded by betting sites and other rubbish.

I bought Premier sports for the euro games at the beginning of the season, got it extended for 3 months when I went to cancel at cost of 1 month. 

Problem was when I watched the Aberdeen celtic game the stream was so bad I had to switch it off and watch on hesgoal, which was perfect. 

1 minute ago, G31DON said:

I bought Premier sports for the euro games at the beginning of the season, got it extended for 3 months when I went to cancel at cost of 1 month. 

Problem was when I watched the Aberdeen celtic game the stream was so bad I had to switch it off and watch on hesgoal, which was perfect. 

Even with the SKY option?

27 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I had same issue with the semi final - stream was absolutely shite.  Switched to hesgoal after 20 mins and it was seamless

41 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Just subscribed to premier for the first time, let's hope we have a good run so I get value out of the month.  I assume its easy to cancel after that since you pay an extra £2 for the monthly option rather than the minimum 6 months. 

Craigan will be getting fucking muted though.  Radio commentary for me. 

Its a lot easier to cancel than it used to be. When you had to phone them up it took forever to get through and then the inevitable effort to make you change your mind. Now you can cancel online. You can actually cancel now and it will switch off in a months time as you pay in advance

5 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Its a lot easier to cancel than it used to be. When you had to phone them up it took forever to get through and then the inevitable effort to make you change your mind. Now you can cancel online. You can actually cancel now and it will switch off in a months time as you pay in advance

Superb. Good to see they are catering for the casual subscriber. There's money to be made in that market. 

Rather than sky. You call them and they say 'but but we've got the most English Premier league games' or 'but there's a really good fight between two wifies on regular sky sports in a month' s time, please sign up for another 18 months. Oh and it's an extra £5 per month for sky sports hd'. Just fuck off, HD is standard now.  Cunts.