Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

Just now, Arabian Knight said:

gless is a nonentity in manegement.. y did yez git xcited fir a nae merk? wis it ez chat? mcinnes spiked a gade gae tae..bute wis a fraud n a charlatan hidin ahind words fir aboot a decade ffs

What the fuck language was that you were attempting?, you caravan dweller.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Arabian Knight said:

gless is a nonentity in manegement.. y did yez git xcited fir a nae merk? wis it ez chat? mcinnes spiked a gade gae tae..bute wis a fraud n a charlatan hidin ahind words fir aboot a decade ffs

Fuck off you jute cunt. Tinpot shite 

That's been as poor a half I've seen this season and there has been some shit served up this season. 

Our squad is an absolute mess. I hope to fuck Glass doesn't offer any of the out of contract players new deals. He also needs to cash in on Ferguson. We need players that can actually play like they can be arsed. 

Just now, Arabian Knight said:

With this squad of players Alex Ferguson himself would struggle. You can't blame Glass too much.

He's a good talker, though.. so maybe he can motivate at ht.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

With this squad of players Alex Ferguson himself would struggle. You can't blame Glass too much.

He's a good talker, though.. so maybe he can motivate at ht.

I honestly am expecting the second half to be much better.

the sun seemed to be in the players eyes and they were struggling to pick out some obvious passes. Hopefully far better second half

3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

1 minute ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Can anyone translate this shite?

Glass is a nonentity in management, You are all excited about a no mark, was it his chat?

McInnes spoke a good game but was a fraud and a charlatan, hiding behind words for a decade.

I can speak mongo!

Just now, afc1903mad said:

I honestly am expecting the second half to be much better.

the sun seemed to be in the players eyes and they were struggling to pick out some obvious passes. Hopefully far better second half

The second half will be more about these players than Glass.

In the next 45 we'll find out just who gives a fuck and who doesnt.