Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

Just now, Dundeedon said:

Probably get shot down for this but I don't have a good feeling about this Glass experiment and that's what it is . Managing Atlanta 2 (poorly) is not exactly filling me with confidence. Obviously early days and hope I'm wrong but this is dire stuff

Hardly a revelation but he has to get his own players in and ship out most of this squad. 

1 minute ago, Dundeedon said:

Probably get shot down for this but I don't have a good feeling about this Glass experiment and that's what it is . Managing Atlanta 2 (poorly) is not exactly filling me with confidence. Obviously early days and hope I'm wrong but this is dire stuff

Not going to really judge him until next season, you play the cards you've been dealt.

3 minutes ago, Dundeedon said:

Same here as regards Glass. And is Cormack just another Milne esque chancer?

2 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Get Mclennan to fuck permanently, shouldn't even be a pro he is so bad

McLennan is exactly the kind of player that would have a couple of decent (noticeable) games for sides like St Johnstone amongst a majority of shite games but that would be enough to make him a perfect McInnes signing. EXACTLY like he did with Kennedy, Main & to a lesser but more desperate extent Hendry.

I have reached tipping point on McLennan. He’s had enough time & is physically strong enough (or should be at least) but he is a squad filler at best but if our youth prospects coming in behind him were close to good enough he wouldn’t even be in squad for me