Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

8 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You accuse me of having shite banter, yet it's your lot that hit out with the cringey "wee nicola" or simply "wee nic" shite 

I'm not an SNP or sturgeon fan. Lols

17 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I have never heard anyone refer to Livingston as “wee Livi”

Killie is fair enough is it not, thats the commonly used abbreviated term for them. Like hibs/hearts etc. 

The most bizarre reason to hate 2 diddy teams ive ever heard. 

You may be lucky enough to have never heard it, but I have countless times. Ach maybe it's more just the stupid arseholes that say it that i hate, and that makes me resentful of the source :dontknow: 

1 minute ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Yes you are. You confirmed it by your attitude on the St Junkies thread. I can always tell... 

I'm not. 

"St Junkies" 

Your fae Kittybrewster for fuck sake ? 

17 minutes ago, NEM said:

Amen. 

He canna help him self though - his life seems to revolve round "toaries bad". 

What an existence!

Under the skin

Lovely

Just now, Dad said:

Just tell him to fuck off KB son - lying wee prick is fucking reeking of SNP 

Hoo mama

Watch your mouth you dottled old cocksucker

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Played well when he came on - coincided with the entire team moving up a few levels although could be coincidence ?

He held the ball up ok and held his position, but missed a pretty easy chance and I'm still not convinced he is up to much looks like a striker who doesn't do much goals. I would start him on Sunday though probably due to the fact Kamberi has been shite of late

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why the fk did they bother moving our tie forward a day. Makes zero sense to even consider moving ours.

One Saturday slot and one Sunday slot. Fucking pricks moved the arse cheeks as they are so so so important, therefore Livi and us (and the rest of Scottish football) can just suck it up. 

53 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

He held the ball up ok and held his position, but missed a pretty easy chance and I'm still not convinced he is up to much looks like a striker who doesn't do much goals. I would start him on Sunday though probably due to the fact Kamberi has been shite of late

Aye tbf doesn't take much to look half decent up front for us at the minute given the shite our strikers are competing with for a place

27 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Kick off time brought forward to 5.30pm on Saturday 17 April. Rangers v Celtic which was scheduled for 4.00pm on 17 April has been put back a day and will now be on Sunday 18 April with a 3.00 kick off.

What a carry on

They honestly moved their game so the huns can watch some grief on tv? ?

what a world this is now. Grief is far too popular. The griefmongers jumping all over that reality couple with their dying 8 week old kid is tragic aswell. Weird people 

anyway, enough negativity. We will get beat 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm not. 

You are. I can tell because you slagged off my supposed lack of banter. That is typical of SNP and Sturgehole supporters. Thinking you're all trendy and full of great banter. You aren't. You're a bunch of cringeworthy bastards who alienate people like me who would be interested in independence,  if we weren't being led away by such a bunch of absolute bellends 

• Dildo 4