Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

Just now, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You are. I can tell because you slagged off my supposed lack of banter. That is typical of SNP and Sturgehole supporters. Thinking you're all trendy and full of great banter. You aren't. You're a bunch of cringeworthy bastards who alienate people like me who would be interested in independence,  if we weren't being led away by such a bunch of absolute bellends 

C'mon amigo, take the political bitching elsewhere. It's fine every now and then, but when it becomes every single thread it's a bit much.

Instead you could tell us about all the places in Scotland you hate?

48 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Ach well. We get to see our match a day earlier. 

Still fucking nonsense that the death of the Queen of Englands husband should have any bearing on our matches. 

A 99 year old Greek man we’ve never met, never spoken to, married to a German woman whose an unelected & unnecessary Queen, dies.

And all this fannying about because it clashes with his funeral.

Fucking load of shite.

The quicker the Queen dies & the Royal Family goes with it, the better. 

Fuck Nicholas Witchell too. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 3
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A 99 year old Greek man we’ve never met, never spoken to, married to a German woman whose an unelected & unnecessary Queen, dies.

And all this fannying about because it clashes with his funeral.

Fucking load of shite.

The quicker the Queen dies & the Royal Family goes with it, the better. 

Fuck Nicholas Witchell too. 

Saturday football all the way! 

We are winning this and scoring goals

31 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You are. I can tell because you slagged off my supposed lack of banter. That is typical of SNP and Sturgehole supporters. Thinking you're all trendy and full of great banter. You aren't. You're a bunch of cringeworthy bastards who alienate people like me who would be interested in independence,  if we weren't being led away by such a bunch of absolute bellends 

Nah, you've just got stinking chat 

Plenty posters on here I don't agree with but find myself howling at their posts

41 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Sick of all this Political shite on here, a lot on here are worse than the Cheeks. Tory this, SNP this fuck the queen and her dead husband, away and Fuck off to the correct threads for this or start supporting the bigot brothers

Well I'm sorry but some things are more important than football. Like the future of our country? 

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You’re a fucking boring pap.

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

All political parties and politicians are cunts, tories, SNP, whoever all the same. There yi go sorted.  

4-0 The Dons. Glass revolution starts Saturday 5.30pm.

The voice of reason - political and sporting.

COYFR