Holidays 2021

BrianFaePerth

Nah. Would have went regardless but not convinced it’ll be worth it. They’re on about needing tickets to get into public squares ?

Ive got one for the Czech game at Hampden but thinking of fucking that off as well after seeing the list of rules. Sounds shite 

13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah. Would have went regardless but not convinced it’ll be worth it. They’re on about needing tickets to get into public squares ?

Ive got one for the Czech game at Hampden but thinking of fucking that off as well after seeing the list of rules. Sounds shite 

Aye, I'm still gonna go down just to see what like, ticketed events for Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square, but as long as you get a ticket it should be alright, 

I'm not arsed about attending matches, a group of 5 of us have booked in a few pubs throughout the days and like I say will probably just get tickets for one of the fan events. 

Something  different from Aberdeen, I suppose. 

Hoping for a decent holiday with some prominent hatters at the end of the year. 

Away up the west coast in my da‘s motor home next month.

Got most of august off too, I’ll be away cumpin. 

Anyone ever been to Cornwall? Seems to get decent temperatures but never met anyone who has been 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Hoping for a decent holiday with some prominent hatters at the end of the year. 

Away up the west coast in my da‘s motor home next month.

Got most of august off too, I’ll be away cumpin. 

Anyone ever been to Cornwall? Seems to get decent temperatures but never met anyone who has been 

I've been. Had a work thing but stayed on a few days. Based in Redruth, Penventon Hotel which was alright. Redruth itself was a bit rough but handy as fuck for touring about. We flew down to Bristol cheap as fuck and hired a motor down there. Actually wish we'd had longer in Bristol, it was fucking buzzing. Always meant to have a long weekend down there but never got round to it.

Going to do a bit camping this year. Bought myself a spanky new tent a couple of year back and it's only been used once. The wife will only go to proper campsites so we'll get bumped £30 a night for a pitch.

Got a week in Wales that got cancelled last year coming up in June. Prestatyn. Going to go up Snowdon while I'm down there.

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

^ if you go up snowdon you’ll be entered into the community!

There’s plenty good campsites around Scotland, hopefully some have the bar open 

Aye I try not to drive to far. I like camping more for the experience than where I am. As long as you're allowed a fire I'm happy. We stayed up Comrie Croft the last time we camped. Plenty for the nippers, wee tea room thing, not too far into town. Ruined it by spewing on the wife though.

I'll be getting the train up Snowdon likes.

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Are the Aussies aloud out yet?,is Bali, Phuket etc available for you to go to?.

Nope. 2022 at the absolute earliest for overseas travel. There’s talk of mandatory quarantine coming in to the country through 2025.

Oz fucked up the covids, although parky has helped me see the errors of my viewpoint on this.Short term gain for long term pain but apparently it is the right thing to do. 60,000 can and will go to the game next weekend, but can’t go overseas.

• Upvote 1