Holidays 2021

BrianFaePerth

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Nope. 2022 at the absolute earliest for overseas travel. There’s talk of mandatory quarantine coming in to the country through 2025.

Oz fucked up the covids, although parky has helped me see the errors of my viewpoint on this.Short term gain for long term pain but apparently it is the right thing to do. 60,000 can and will go to the game next weekend, but can’t go overseas.

Fucking hell, oh well safety first lol, least you have sporting events to look forward too and you could take a visit up north and visit the old aboriginal communities, av heard they like a swally

184366-F4-F139-412-C-9950-55-CF0-F87-E51

1 minute ago, Sonoftherock said:

You not fancy a trip to NZ when the travel bubble opens?  The Kiwi's will be rubbing their hands together when this starts!  However, not quite sure how they'll react to queenstown, etc transforming into Bali for the next year so, when the bogans decend!  

Thought about it but the thought of some decent winter sunshine in July meant Darwin instead.

5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Nope. 2022 at the absolute earliest for overseas travel. There’s talk of mandatory quarantine coming in to the country through 2025.

Oz fucked up the covids, although parky has helped me see the errors of my viewpoint on this.Short term gain for long term pain but apparently it is the right thing to do. 60,000 can and will go to the game next weekend, but can’t go overseas.

No one from any country can freely go "overseas". People in most countries can do close to fuck all internally too. 

Some nonsense regarding rumours about 2025 don't qualify as a substantive argument. 

You're one embarrassing individual. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, alscotoz said:

NZ never held much appeal, not sure why. Yeah might head up north somewhere in the winter for a couple of weeks.

The way they speak? ?

A lot of my current work projects are in NZ... I've never been , but was supposed to be travelling there regularly.  However, covid put paid to that!  Hoping for a few freebies out there, when restrictions ease - if only to visit a few of the world class craft breweries they have over there!

15 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

The way they speak? ?

A lot of my current work projects are in NZ... I've never been , but was supposed to be travelling there regularly.  However, covid put paid to that!  Hoping for a few freebies out there, when restrictions ease - if only to visit a few of the world class craft breweries they have over there!

not as bad a seth efricens...seem to be a lot more of those around nowadays, or maybe blocked them out before. Just strikes me as being a cold, grey, dreich place...maybe why it has such a scottish heritage?

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Was there in 2015 and 2016. The harbour pubs and that are nice, as is the pub with the bridge view but the place really went up in my estimation last year with the statue in the sea and this year with kill the bill. Daughter worked at Astra Zeneca there for her industrial placement year. She said it was all right, the city. 

What really made it great was that the locals I spoke to all hated Derek Mcinnes. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

I was exaggerating with "no one", I'm sure those with loads of money or elite talents or whatever can do close to what they want. 

Ordinary punters can't just go wherever they want without quarantine restrictions or whatever though. 

Anybody from Belarus can?prime minister didn’t believe in the covids. And all there citizens could travel at any time other countries borders willing?, also see every cunt from the absolute cretinous shows, made in Chelsea,love island, etc etc etc,major Tom?

so what you meant was any working class or poor couldn’t travel.because most could here.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Anybody from Belarus can?prime minister didn’t believe in the covids. And all there citizens could travel at any time other countries borders willing?, also see every cunt from the absolute cretinous shows, made in Chelsea,love island, etc etc etc,major Tom?

Told the world bank to shove their Covid bribe up their hole as well ?? 

A colour revolution being the globalists predictable response ?

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

True but they can go anywhere 

barring already closed countries like dagastan etc 

So they can't go anywhere. And most of the places they can go there are laws enforcing a quarantine. 

So people can't travel freely. 

What a pointless argument you've picked ?