14-15 Kits

We need a shirt with a wolf on it.

Scare the home team.

When in my twilight of my career ( pub league) I always found that a fitba top covered in vomit, whilst patrolling the center spot, gave me acres of space and time to ping, overhit and wayward passes anywhere I didnae want.

A few diverse pizza toppings would suffice for those who have a weak stomach. Then you'll have the seagulls on yer arse so man the fuck up!

When in my twilight of my career ( pub league) I always found that a fitba top covered in vomit, whilst patrolling the center spot, gave me acres of space and time to ping, overhit and wayward passes anywhere I didnae want.

A few diverse pizza toppings would suffice for those who have a weak stomach. Then you'll have the seagulls on yer arse so man the fuck up!

Go back to 1996 and you will find that we had a top just like that!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to get the new tops online for the past 3 weeks or so and every time the website is "out of stock" (both home and away). Poor show.

I did get the black training top, though. It'll do for now. Also got the baby kit for my wee boy (top and shorts for £38 - bargain!) along with his first (miniature Angus the Bull logo) fitba. The kit looks great on him, he's a natural.

*very proud Daddy*

• 9 months later...