Double Sold Tickets

Weegies are alright (generally) in their own hood. It's when you bump into them abroad that they grate. Usually the loudest cunt in a bar on any Mediterranean island will be some twat with a hun or paedo top on. It's the main reason why I try to holiday to places outwith the budget of the standard mink. Hun avoidance maneuvers.

Sevco or sellik tops aren't only worn by 'weegies'

Weegies are alright (generally) in their own hood. It's when you bump into them abroad that they grate. Usually the loudest cunt in a bar on any Mediterranean island will be some twat with a hun or paedo top on. It's the main reason why I try to holiday to places outwith the budget of the standard mink. Hun avoidance maneuvers.

:)

I do hate the wearing of a football top to the airport to go on holiday. Inevitably it's a sevco or Tim one and is usually worn by a fat loud obnoxious knob who wears it with an ill deserved sense of pride.

I also feel the same about folk that wear kilts. And three quarter length trousers. Wear shorts or trousers you plank and take that diamond stud out your ear who do u think u are 50 cent (or 50% as my dad calls him)

The Hillbillies have certainly been out in force on this thread. There's never been so many inbreds in the one place since Tup took all of his family to see the final screening of the latest of "The Hills Have Eyes" films.

I'm not surprised though. Shouldn't expect anything else from a relatively small minority of "people" who still haven't worked out whether to call their old man "Dad or Grandad" yet. In their tiny and confused little minds it's actually a bonus to them that their dad and grandad is the same man...it's one less birthday and christmas present each year that they need to worry about.

I'm still waiting to hear which part of Aberdeen wick is in now. Seeing as only aberdonians can support aberdeen.

Think Tut got comp tickets for another game or something.

Sort of lost among the weegie baiting ans subsequent ripostes from the weeg community. :fight:

I couldnt be arsed digging through it, cheers!

I noticed that, imagine a weegie slagging off country folk for allegedly having dad and granddad being one in the same. Even if thats the case at least mother knows who he is.

Some cunt was probably in my seat. I didn't bother checking, I just stood on section Y.

Some Spaniard came up to us in the South Stand with 35 minutes on the clock and asked where he should be sitting. He showed us his ticket and it read; Merkland Family Stand.

You should have planted the cunt.