Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I too purchased some beer today. All from London craft brewery Brew By Numbers, via http:///www.eebria.com

01|01 - Saison - Citra 4 x £ 2.70 = £ 10.80 11|11 - Session IPA - Amarillo & Simcoe 3 x £ 2.50 = £ 7.50 11|06 - Session IPA - Simcoe 5 x £ 2.50 = £ 12.50 15|03 - Black IPA - Mosaic 3 x £ 3.00 = £ 9.00 11|03 - Session IPA - Mosaic 5 x £ 2.50 = £ 12.50 11|01 - Session IPA - Amarillo & Nelson 3 x £ 2.50 = £ 7.50 02|15 - Golden Ale - Junga 1 x £ 3.00 = £ 3.00

Bought clarksx6876 desert treks and desert boots the other weeks, the treks are a work of art, absolutely amazing gear.

As for porters, if I buy bottles and have them in the fridge they are fine, can manage them however in a bar from the tap it's a bit tough to drink it due to how warm it comes out.

Pish, do they fuck.

It's all lies minj - Desert Trek (which I don't have) & Desert Boots (which I do) are timeless classics much like your good self. It's how you wear them that counts. What colour are the treks? The blue suede ones look mustard.

They take a bit of breaking in like but should last forever if you look after them.

It's all lies minj - Desert Trek (which I don't have) & Desert Boots (which I do) are timeless classics much like your good self. It's how you wear them that counts. What colour are the treks? The blue suede ones look mustard.

They take a bit of breaking in like but should last forever if you look after them.

Aye desert boots are a must for someone that'll venture past stonehave once every couple of years