Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Bought myself an e-liquid cigarette ( Vivid ) for £20 with tobacco flavoured bottle of shit.

Been puffing all week ( with the odd fag thrown in )

Went to Canterbury today and bought a K1 thingy ma bob that fits the battery and a bottle of more shit to puff on.

So far I've not been inclined to go out and buy any tobacco.Fingers crossed I'm now just addicted to e-cigs.

Bought myself an e-liquid cigarette ( Vivid ) for £20 with tobacco flavoured bottle of shit.

Been puffing all week ( with the odd fag thrown in )

Went to Canterbury today and bought a K1 thingy ma bob that fits the battery and a bottle of more shit to puff on.

So far I've not been inclined to go out and buy any tobacco.Fingers crossed I'm now just addicted to e-cigs.

Is that the same as "vape"ing? Senn folk cutting about with things that look like they are playing flutes. Is funny like.

Feel your pain. Away to buy paint for the hall. Managed to talk her out of getting a new carpet for the stairs. She wanted a massive fuck off mirror at the front door which my dad and step mum are getting us as a joint Xmas present. Bang goes my Xmas presents from them. Getting old sucks. I wanted trainers.

Its the same with all woman

Starts with lets paint the room then we need a new carpet to match the paint then new vases and pictures etc etc to match the carpet and paint

oh and the skirtings look like they need a varnish (have you seen the price of varnish @ £45 a tin)

Lot of hard work removing all the wallpaper in my house and rubbing down for days on end to paint it all

but at least its going to be paint from now on in apart from varnish on the doors and skirtings etc etc