Out Of Contract

GMS turned out to be the heart the size of pea gutless cunt I always said he’d be.

Check back two years in here, you’ll find the evidence.

Aye unplayable on his day (few and far between) but he's an absolute wimp.  No major loss

June 2019

Graeme Shinnie - signed for Derby County until June 2022

Mark Reynolds - signed for Dundee United until June 2022

Tommie Hoban - returned to Watford

Tomas Cerny
Greg Halford
Sam Roscoe
Gary Mackay-Steven
Frank Ross
Max Lowe - loan return to Derby
Dominic Ball - also out of contract at Rotherham
Greg Stewart - also out of contract at Birmingham
James Wilson - also out of contract at Man Utd

June 2020

Danny Rogers
Shay Logan
Stephen Gleeson
Derek McInnes
Tony Docherty

June 2021

Andrew Considine
Michael Devlin
Scott Wright
Dean Campbell
Connor McLennan
Bruce Anderson
Niall McGinn
Stevie May

June 2022

Sam Cosgrove

June 2023

Scott McKenna

June 2024

Lewis Ferguson
Joe Lewis

Out or in ?

Out surely.  He's said a few times he wants to stay here and no contract offer has been forthcoming it would seem.

He isn't good enough and we shouldn't be offering him anything.  Some will argue that he can be used as cheap cover for a few positions, but I'm not convinced that he's any better than a youth player in that scenario.

He was pish last season and he's been mostly pish this season.  He's also a fucking hun, so he can gtf.

• Downvote 1

Ball needs to go now that Considine has been kept on. Cant afford to have both sitting on the bench.

Ferguson for me is Shinnies replacement. He has made mistakes and disappears in games but still young and we probably wont get much better given our budget. Need to keep the budget for 2 midfielders that offer more in attack and hope that Ferguson can step up to be the ball winning midfielder. We need to spend the money we have on first team players and hope that the youth fill the gaps and offer cover on the bench

The guys coming in for the first team need to be first team players. No Ball or Considine type players.

• Upvote 1

Out surely. He's said a few times he wants to stay here and no contract offer has been forthcoming it would seem.

He isn't good enough and we shouldn't be offering him anything. Some will argue that he can be used as cheap cover for a few positions, but I'm not convinced that he's any better than a youth player in that scenario.

He was pish last season and he's been mostly pish this season. He's also a fucking hun, so he can gtf.

I'd be on board with signing Ball for £1k/week - £2k/week. If he ends up leaving after the next two games I'd guess it is because his agent thinks he should be commanding more. Good luck to him

Hopefully McInness gives Wright a run of 4 or 5 games next season. Scott should have been out on loan 2 or 3 seasons ago and choosing Dundee this season was a mistake. McInness has not done Scott any favours so far. Loads of potential but I think he needs a rune of games played in the middle. However, needs confidence so needs to be given a good run of games and not coming on for 5 or 10 minutes when the team is behind or struggling in the game. Letting Scott go would be a mistake. If it doesn't happen for him then another loan to a team that are not in a relegation battle.  

Away you go

Scott Wright's lack of progression is his own fault, not mcinnes'

I disagree, for the most part he has came on during the last 10 minutes of a game and has only been given one run of games that I can remember. He had a shit game against Sevco and has been a bit part player since. He wasn't the only shit player in that team on that day.

He should have gone out on loan earlier in his career. He has the talent he just needs the confidence knowing that he is in the team. Only then we will see the best of him.

Hard to judge his time at Dundee as he was in a team playing with fear and struggling with relegation. As I said McInness chose the wrong team for Scott to go to. Adding to the mistake of not having Wright out two or three seasons ago. There for McInness must take his part of the blame for Wright not pushing on.  

I disagree, for the most part he has came on during the last 10 minutes of a game and has only been given one run of games that I can remember. He had a shit game against Sevco and has been a bit part player since. He wasn't the only shit player in that team on that day.

He should have gone out on loan earlier in his career. He has the talent he just needs the confidence knowing that he is in the team. Only then we will see the best of him.

Hard to judge his time at Dundee as he was in a team playing with fear and struggling with relegation. As I said McInness chose the wrong team for Scott to go to. Adding to the mistake of not having Wright out two or three seasons ago. There for McInness must take his part of the blame for Wright not pushing on.

I disagree with this.

You don't send players out on loan just cause they are young and it might get them more games. Scott Wright was pushing for a spot in the first 11 and it was hoped he'd be playing regularly for Aberdeen, that's why he didn't go out on a shitey loan. It wasn't as if he needed toughened up in the lower leagues, he's not a defender. There was absolutely no chance he was going out on loan 2 or 3 years ago.

I also don't agree that Dundee was a bad place to go on loan. He played almost all the time in the premiership and looked better than all around him. That will do wonders for the boys confidence. Aye they are going down but so fucking what?

I disagree with this.

You don't send players out on loan just cause they are young and it might get them more games. Scott Wright was pushing for a spot in the first 11 and it was hoped he'd be playing regularly for Aberdeen, that's why he didn't go out on a shitey loan. It wasn't as if he needed toughened up in the lower leagues, he's not a defender. There was absolutely no chance he was going out on loan 2 or 3 years ago.

I also don't agree that Dundee was a bad place to go on loan. He played almost all the time in the premiership and looked better than all around him. That will do wonders for the boys confidence. Aye they are going down but so fucking what?

He's played 5 games for Dundee......none since February. Couldn't even get a game for the team that finished dead last in our league.....