Out Of Contract

Did Jack actually sign a pre-contract or did he just agree in principle, hence nothing to announce?

Doesn't seem the smartest move from his point of view as he'd have no security if he got injured etc but maybe he was just blinded by the prospect of becoming one of the peepel. Or he's just not particularly smart.

I'd like to think Shinnie is holding out for £10k a week from the likes of Brentford, keeping AFC warm on the back burner in case he needs it. Which in itself is a pain in the arse as we'll have to be speaking to players and asking if they fancy coming to Pittodrie if Shinnie bins us off. Not exactly the clamouring prospective signings would want to hear.

Did Jack actually sign a pre-contract or did he just agree in principle, hence nothing to announce?

Doesn't seem the smartest move from his point of view as he'd have no security if he got injured etc but maybe he was just blinded by the prospect of becoming one of the peepel. Or he's just not particularly smart.

I'd like to think Shinnie is holding out for £10k a week from the likes of Brentford, keeping AFC warm on the back burner in case he needs it. Which in itself is a pain in the arse as we'll have to be speaking to players and asking if they fancy coming to Pittodrie if Shinnie bins us off. Not exactly the clamouring prospective signings would want to hear.

From what I was told, Jack was looking to move down south. The hun thing came about nearer the end of the season but moved very quickly once the process started.

• Downvote 1

The longer it goes on the more you start to wonder whether history might actually repeat itself. He wouldn't do it would he?

Is he really in a situation where he isn't fixed up for the summer yet? It's hard to believe. That's the preserve of players who aren't in demand not the captain of Aberdeen and a regular Scotland squad player.