Films

You might think so, but for the moment at least, she hangs on my every word and satisfies every whim and fancy I may think of...

Enjoy it for as long as you can is my advice.

The blissful honeymoon period when she doesn’t come home from work and immediately change into pyjamas (the shapeless primark ones, not the sexy vest top and shorts combo) or ask you to pick up tampons and chocolate from the shop

Enjoy it for as long as you can is my advice.

The blissful honeymoon period when she doesn’t come home from work and immediately change into pyjamas (the shapeless primark ones, not the sexy vest top and shorts combo) or ask you to pick up tampons and chocolate from the shop

Yep,I’ve seen that afore-nae with her yet!

They go from can’t suck your dick enough to make your own fucking tea and get that thing out of the crack of my arse when you attempt a spoon manoeuvre in the vain hope of getting some...

Saw Endgame last night. If you're a fan of the other Marvel films then you'll think it's brilliant.

Saw it last weekend, was indeed brilliant

Se7en

Twelve Monkeys

Fight Club

Snatch (albeit perhaps a cameo rather than main billing)

Inglorious Basterds

Sleepers

Fury

All quality films.

Twelve Monkeys & Fury the only ones I haven’t seen but agree all great films and he’s a great actor. Also Dad reminded me of Kalifornia, years since I saw that. Pitt is a nutter in that film

That Ted Bundy film with Zac Efron. Thought it felt like one of those films you’d get on the shit movie channels. 5/10 at best. Could have been so much more with the source material they had to work with.

That was on my maybe list for tomorrow. Think I'll give it a miss now. 

That Ted Bundy film with Zac Efron. Thought it felt like one of those films you’d get on the shit movie channels. 5/10 at best. Could have been so much more with the source material they had to work with.

Did come across like that only with slightly better production values - and John Malkovich. 

Watched it last night - something was missing from it...

Here's the problem with it, it's all talk and no action. Even though you watch it knowing it's not based on the murders instead on the angst and doubts of the girlfriend, you still have it in your head it's about Bundy so expect to see some of the attacks. Nobody really gives a toss about the girlfriends. 

There is a two part tv drama based on Bundy made back in the '80s - The Deliberate Stranger - which is a better watch than this. That one stars Mark Harmon as Bundy, he made a far superior job of it.

Most remarkable thing in this is what a fat wee bastard Haley Joel (I see dead people) Osmet has become.

Did come across like that only with slightly better production values - and John Malkovich.

Here's the problem with it, it's all talk and no action. Even though you watch it knowing it's not based on the murders instead on the angst and doubts of the girlfriend, you still have it in your head it's about Bundy so expect to see some of the attacks. Nobody really gives a toss about the girlfriends.

There is a two part tv drama based on Bundy made back in the '80s - The Deliberate Stranger - which is a better watch than this. That one stars Mark Harmon as Bundy, he made a far superior job of it.

Most remarkable thing in this is what a fat wee bastard Haley Joel (I see dead people) Osmet has become.

It's exactly what was missing. As well as trying to be too smart as well. Plus the bird was annoying as hell