Chidiebere Nwakali

If he is good enough, the king of Nigeria will write a letter of recommendation just like we got for the last true special talents king did last time we had to go through this

". The Panel also asked whether any other clubs had shown an interest in signing Zerouali. David Johnston confirmed that Nantes were keen on signing him but that Zerouali recognised Aberdeen was a bigger club and had decided to join them accordingly.

After considering all of the evidence the Panel unanimously agreed that Zerouali was a player of the highest calibre and would make a significant

Prince Philip is technically the King of Nigeria. Queen Elizabeth II being the monarch currently looking after all the Commonwealth countries.

I doubt hed manage this feat.

An ode to the new Nigel Pepper (to Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones)

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields

Sold in the market down in New Orleans

Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright

See him whip the huns just around half time

Black Pepper, how come you tackle so good

Black Pepper, just like a black man should- ah hum oh..

Woo!

Dons beating huns, Nwakali's blood runs hot

Murty of the big house wonderin' when it's gonna stop

Wog boy knows that he's doing alright

You shoulda heard em just around full time

Black Pepper, how come you tackle so good

Black Pepper just like a black man should- ah hum oh..

Woo!

I for one will be singing this in Section Y during the St Mirren game. Whether he is playing or not.

Looks like he's mates with the guy Ihenacho that City sold to Leciester. I read Leciester are looking to get rid of him, so hopefully this is a ploy to put us in pole position to replace Maynard with him.

Good luck to him but another loan deal for someone with little experience that will hardly play?

Seems a waste.

In saying that, we did get Leon Mike from that lot.

Hopefully trying to get this loan deal signed early in hope that we can bring in other targets on permanent deals that could possibly have affected Man City's decision on whether they would loan the player or not.

I can see the SFA fucking us over on permit though & then he signs for a championship club.

This could be very embarrassing for the club, if we have 'been tracking him months'... surely someone from the club must have worked out he'd need a work permit?

They did say in the statement that was first put out that the loan was subject to gaining a work permit so I would assume the reason it has been removed must be something other than that.

It was reported that he was due to arrive later today so maybe they went to the airport to collect him and he didn't turn up. If he is anything like the Nigerians at my work they never catch the flights they are meant to and usually turn up about a week after they were scheduled to be here.

They did say in the statement that was first put out that the loan was subject to gaining a work permit so I would assume the reason it has been removed must be something other than that.

It was reported that he was due to arrive later today so maybe they went to the airport to collect him and he didn't turn up. If he is anything like the Nigerians at my work they never catch the flights they are meant to and usually turn up about a week after they were scheduled to be here.

Ah okay... I didn't see any of the statements prior to them being retracted.

If he's anything like the Nigerians I worked with he will steal the plane sell it and use the money for beer and night fighters.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1