Fake Spokesperson Emails

• Site Sponsor

A representative from the No Kingsford group are requesting that this thread/emails be removed.

I think it's in the public interest to stay up regardless of the 'confidential' nature of the correspondence.

Thoughts?

Who from NKS asked for the thread to be removed?

Was it Angus Jamieson?

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

If my understanding is right, the NKS lot took offence at one or two previous posts.

Instead of approaching Bebo back then, they hightailed it to the local boys in blue and made a formal complaint resulting in one or two fine upstanding gentlemen being "invited" to attend the cop shop.

They didn't approach the Mods back then to ask for comments or the thread to be removed.

Seems to me that in this instance, they can only request that the thread be removed.

If this is the case, why should we accommodate them?

Save the thread.

• Upvote 1

What's actually happened here

Someone has gotten hold of them making names up?

Evening Express ran a story revealing that NKS had been using a fake name when giving interviews to the press but took it further to also create fake social media accounts and post comments and finally (worst of all I think) made several FOI requests using the fake identity.

And it looks awfully like one of he people hiding behind the fake identity is a local councillor (allegedly)

Top of this thread someone has shared an email conversation between NKS people discussing the use of fake identities.

Which looked a bit fake until NKS contracted the hat to ask for it to be removed and thus confirmed it's 100% real.

That's how clever NKS are I guess.

Bizarre that in their request to remove the thread they complain that HectorMac is a psydenom designed to post anonymously. Ha.

The boy Love is a tool, his band were a bunch of fucking fairies and it's a disgrace that such a dubious individual is employed by the taxpayer (ie you and me) to educate our children.

Selection of emails sent by NKS using their fake spokesperson.
They talked about using the fake person to launch an attack on two Councillors because they were pro-stadium or Dons fans - but decided to use a real person - very brave.
Sent: 14 August 2016 16:42
To: Dian* Re*d
Cc: Cl*re D*vidson; He*ther Br*ck
Subject: Re: Politicians' feedback
Hi all,
Angus gave an interview with P&J today in relation to this survey. The survey is poorly constructed (survey monkey could have produced a branching poll or something much more sophisticated)– it also could have required specific information so that respondents can be identified as coming from Westhill.
The interview with P&J went as follows:
We welcome the survey by St*wart D*naldson –the people of Westhill are absolutely against this stadium proposal and wish to retain the green belt between Kingswells and Westhill.
We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it.
Charlie
Sent: 27 August 2017 14:10
To: Dian* Re*d
Cc: Cl*re D*vidson; He*ther Br*ck
Subject: Re: Letter
Yes.
He is next. Just have to draft the letter.
C
On 27 Aug 2017 12:32, M*tthew R*id wrote:
Will we be considering our approach to the chap that has 500 AFC shares too?
Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:29, H*ather Br*ck wrote:
Absolutely Matth*w, I know that. Thank you
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:28, Matth*w R*id wrote:
No bother. You know I just express this cos I care H!
M Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:07, Ch*rlie L*ve wrote:
Hi all
I agree with Heather. Using a pseudonym for such a legal letter may undermine it.
I think it needs to be from HB.
Charlie
On 27 Aug 2017 12:00, He*ther Br*ck wrote:
I don't mind my name being on it. I think it's better to use a real person - sorry Angus!
HB
On 27 Aug 2017, at 11:54, Matt*ew R*id wrote: Could we just put this in under Angus name - just to keep the heat off Heather? Does it really matter that we put the 'weight' of Director behind this?
I'm just keen that we limit any hassle that comes towards those that have been willing to put their names down as directors.
M
Sent from my iPad
Sent: 27 August 2017 09:56
To: Matth*w R*id; Di*ne Re*d; H*ather Br*ck;; cl*re davids*n
Subject: Complaint about Alis*n Alphons* Importance: High
Comments please – this needs to go in ASAP
Thanks
Charlie
Sent: 13 August 2016 17:52
To: D*ane R*id; H*ather Br*ck
Subject: Pre-application Forum
Hi all,
The pre-application forum is an open public session. Details below. Some of us could go along – may be a chance to hear what the councillors think and maybe even speak to some of them.
Charlie
Dear Mr Jam*eson
The Pre-application Forum is held in open public session and thus members of the public are welcome to attend. The Pre-application Forum will take place on Thursday 18th August at 2.00pm. It will be held in Committee Room 2 in the Town House (entrance off Broad Street). I would advise that the Forum will be considering two matters. The proposed stadium will be the second development on the agenda. I trust this information is sufficient to meet your needs.
regards xxxxxxxxxxx
Team Leader (Development Management South) Planning and Sustainable Development | Communities, Housing and Infrastructure | Aberdeen City Council | Business Hub 4 | Ground Floor North | Marischal College | Broad Street | Aberdeen AB10 1AB Tel. (01224) 522198 General ACC Customer Contact. (03000) 200 292 Customer Feedback Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PlanningDM

That would be sufficient to protect the identities. ;)

• Upvote 2

There doesn't appear to be anything on any of No Kingsford emails marking them as private and confidential. See the example below??

Sent: 17 August 2017 02:27
To: clare davidson; Heather Brock

Cc: Diane Reid

Subject: Re: AllForAurora

We’ve been a bit cheeky and have bought the domains allforaurora.com and allforaurora.co.uk

http://allforaurora.co.uk

Charlie

• Upvote 2

There doesn't appear to be anything on any of No Kingsford emails marking them as private and confidential. See the example below??

We’ve been a bit cheeky and have bought the domains allforaurora.com and allforaurora.co.uk

Charlie

haha.

Nice one Hector.

Weve been a bit cheeky and have bought the domains allforaurora.com and allforaurora.co.uk

Charlie

I thought I was making a cunt of being an adult but it seems it's ok to remain like a spoilt bairn after all :)

So just to clarify for me here.

This is an employee of the City Council, actively working with others to block a proposed local development, by way of spreading misinformation, flinging mud, accusing people of corruption and so on and all while hiding behind a fake identity?

An employee of the council? Or is he an elected councillor?

This is an employee of the City Council, actively working with others to block a proposed local development, by way of spreading misinformation, flinging mud, accusing people of corruption and so on and all while hiding behind a fake identity?

Not an elected Councilor but he is an employee of the Council (I believe, although I could be wrong).

Not an elected Councilor but he is an employee of the Council (I believe, although I could be wrong)

Thanks Ernie.

You'd think council employees would be held to some sort of standard of behaviour.

Are these emails being accessed or sent from council assets I wonder?

Were the internet domains purchased using council assets?

You'd expect all employees to act as representatives of the council at all times - it's almost as if the city council itself was working against the application.

Bit concerning really.

Charlie

Is Charlie nae a teacher? If he is and he teaches any members of this sites kids i would suggest complaining to the school.

Its also nice to see them wasting donations on buying up domain names just to annoy AFC. Sleekit 2 faced bastards.

Community council. Vice chairman or chairman of Elrick I think. .

he was Chairman of the Westhill & Elrick Community Council, and resigned the day the EE published its story.

i have it on good authority that he's employed in the education department for Aberdeen City Council (tho he used to be a maths teacher)

I mean, you could just google it and see that he is.

• Downvote 1