Pet Hates

StandFree1982

back in the day, after a heavy night out the crew would always meet for pub opening time

then order a bit of munch

if ever the barman \ waiter had a shit beard I’d always tell him “you’ve missed a bit there mate”

trying to keep a straight face was always nigh on impossible

#bantz

-1?

own up you gutless yellow piece of shit.

#slugs

• Downvote 3

Folk who continually post pictures of themselves at the gym or in their gym gear (although does allow for some top perving).

Wonder if they have ever thought that nae cunt gives a fuck

why do folk wear gym\exercise clothing when not exercising?

Women that claim it’s different for women to see male strippers as opposed to when men see female strippers.

Aye cos you wouldn’t jump on that giant phallus as quick as we wouldna ride a female stripper if given the chance.

Double standards cunts

Trouble in paradise with the young vixen?

That's the game. Make sure you get her to pick you up later when you're steaming, already having ordered you a chinky. Knob her with a semi flaccid penis on the sofa and fall asleep in your special chow mein and you've had the perfect Sunday.

You’ve nailed it there Don loon.

Have already warned her to expect a poor effort later.

She thinks i’m joking due to my usual bedroom prowess,she’ll soon find out i’m not...

Can someone re-post that instagram? I remember it was absolutely hilarious! I'm sure there was a photo of the guy showing off an expensive time piece at ground zero?

Yes he did do that, I remember it. Narcissism.

Old folk saying I used to get paid £2 a week and you're supposed to go 'oh that's crazy'

As if it's got any bearing on the value of £2 today.

Ca really be asses speaking to old people at all

• Downvote 1

Yes he did do that, I remember it. Narcissism.

Old folk saying I used to get paid £2 a week and you're supposed to go 'oh that's crazy'

Say " No wonder yer old lady Doris was sucking off sailors to make ends meet".

I got told recently that I had no respect for old cunts. Perfectly true. 

• Downvote 1

Why do they admit it unless there is any evidence though? I’m nae going to vote for someone because they took a line of coke in 2001 and I think they are cool as fuck. Likewise if someone comes out in the press just deny it unless they have any evidence.

Chances are the press DO have the evidence, just it's now really worthless as the person in question has admitted it.