Scotland Vs Kazakhstan & San Marino

Players look incoherent, sluggish and demotivated.

Solely comes down the manager, the formation has been absolutely horrible as well, no width and no one linking play.

They've not won in 16 games. He has to go.

Players look incoherent, sluggish and demotivated.

Solely comes down the manager, the formation has been absolutely horrible as well, no width and no one linking play.

They've not won in 16 games. He has to go.

The manager will take a massive share of the blame, and rightly so, but it's not solely down to him. Shinnie is fucking sleeping, Forrest was non existent, McBurnie isn't even a footballer, Armstrong and McGregor have hardly kicked a ball. The least he can expect us for the players to do their job, they clearly haven't.

Its the 2nd time (Israel away the other) where we've looked completely clueless and been comprehensively outplayed by poorer opposition. Not so much the defeat but the manner in which we've lost. For every player to look collectively abysmal must be down to the instruction being given.

I wonder if we can finish bottom of a group that has San Marino in it. 

Have to hold my hand up and admit that I thought re-hiring McLeish was the most idiotic thing I've seen Scotland do, but if the intention was from a purely comedic standpoint then the SFA have played a blinder  :laughing:

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Kris Boyd quick enough to name and shame Aberdeen players regarding their poor performances. He's a fucking retard.

I presume his former teammate Master Bates has had a flawless display?

Guest the shepherd

We should try and get into that tournament for countries not recognised by Fifa.

Could we beat the Chagos Islands or Darfur?

s

The Pope's Swiss Guard select of the Vatican City would give Scotland problems.

Its the 2nd time (Israel away the other) where we've looked completely clueless and been comprehensively outplayed by poorer opposition. Not so much the defeat but the manner in which we've lost. For every player to look collectively abysmal must be down to the instruction being given.

Yeah the manner is the worst thing... no leadership, no one taking responsibility, no fight and players hiding in that second half.

Kris Boyd quick enough to name and shame Aberdeen players regarding their poor performances. He's a fucking retard.

I presume his former teammate Master Bates has had a flawless display?

I don't care for Scotland but I hope all huns die in horrific fires. In front of their relatives.

Looks like McKenna would have been more sensible to have called in sick like the rest.

Sounds like he's had a mare.

Separate issue but if he played Livi game with his leg strapped up, why is he fkn playing there on artificial pitch.

Crazy that the club allowed it. Guess he was scared he would lose his place.

Well how's that one worked out for you McKenna? Cos sounds like your form has done that to you now.

An utter shambles, Burke is a joke and where did that Palmer cunt come from wherever it was send him back and never pick him again. Shinnie was pretty shocking too arguably at fault for all 3 goals. Forrest and Macgregor very overrated, but the manager is the biggest shambles of them all and needs firing tonight