Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

He'll be bit part for us next season at best. I'd rather see him playing 30 odd games in the Championship than see him make 4 starts and 13 appearances off the bench for us.

Yeah that's worked out so well for cammy smith. Dec McManus, Shankland etc.

Wright showed enough not just against Partick in a meaningless game but also in his appearance in the Europa game this season where he played a big part in the goal that killed the game off for us.

Fk me I thought I spoke a lot of shite

You should stick to the post match threads ffs

We play accies for a second time on Wednesday & kick off our road to Hampden!Don't think the two games will be alike and i expect a stronger starting 11 in the cup with 2/3 players rested on Sunday after the Europa League match against Apollon Limassol.Prediction 3-1 Dons and an easy 1/4 round tie :)Stand Free

. Sheepskin wish I was as confident as you Are you sure your not on majic mushrooms No offence.

Lewis

Logan Arnason Considine Harvie

Tansey. Shinnie

Stewart. Christie. Wright

Rooney

Subs. Rodgers GMS Maynard Oconnor Maclean Ross Storey

If Reynolds plays we will not win he is an absolute liability, a great game for Harvie and Wright to show what they can do

If you can't play youngsters against Accies at home then when can you play them

• Upvote 2

Lewis

Logan Arnason Considine Harvie

Tansey. Shinnie

Stewart. Christie. Wright

Rooney

Subs. Rodgers GMS Maynard Oconnor Maclean Ross Storey

If Reynolds plays we will not win he is an absolute liability, a great game for Harvie and Wright to show what they can do

If you can't play youngsters against Accies at home then when can you play them

If Harvie is starting there is zero chance of having Wright in front of him. Wright for stewart keep GMS left mid perhaps.

My guess is McInnes will go for

Lewis

Logan Arnason O'Connor Considine

Tansey Shinnie

Wright Christie GMS

Rooney (if fit)

In

I've never actually found a regular boozer in Hamilton so probably ASDAs for a meal deal. Maybe Maccy D's.

1-2 Stockley x 2

Some shout that for a boozer in Hamilton and Hamilton to win 2-1 with Stockley scoring both the goals for a home tie against them.

Mental.

Not mixing anything up here. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

• Upvote 1

Really looking forward to this one. 4-0 Dons. Maynard to get his first goal.

Arnason is a must for centre back on Sunday. I think he could form a solid partnership with O'Connor if they're given sufficient time together.

I think Scott Wright could do with a loan to a decent Championship club e.g. Dundee Utd, Falkirk, St Murder. Obviously a talented young lad but needs a season of games in him to kick on.

Why can't we be the club to give him a run of games?

• Upvote 3