Ross County 1 - 2 Aberdeen

They always will be under Tommy Wright. Similar to us with McInnes in that if he were to leave you wonder what effect it would have on them. A settled squad of solid players who are loyal to their manager and seem very tight knit. And in O'Halloran they have a genuine match winner he is an upgrade on Swanson in my opinion

Hopefully them and hibs can take a few points off sevco and knock celtic out the cup, Its good to see some strength in other teams we cant do it alone

• Downvote 1

No worries red strummer.

Lewis. Everything expected of him. No chance with goal or shot off the bar. One dodgy parry of a cross.

Logan. Can walk on water. Poor start to be fair and Gardyne was getting WAY too much success on him. But that goal. That attitude. Excellent.

Consi. Solid as always.

Reynolds. Cracking goal. Decent defensively if overshadowed by Des. Distribution horrific as always.

Des. My MOTM. Did everything simple and well, particularly the bombardment off their big blonde sub at the end. The kind of clash that Taylor was good at. Didn't miss him (in the air). Says it all.

GMS. Is clearly working on his defensive side helping big Andrew. Great cross for goal.

Tansey and Shinnie. Great partnership being formed there. I think that's our strongest two. Fucked if they were letting Draper bully them.

Maclean. Our only aerial presence for the Joe Hoof. Groundwork still a bit meh. Unlucky not to get the rebound off the bar for the chance in front of us.

Stewart. Heading fast for the "there's a player in there" thread. Not his best game and I don't think he Tansey and Shinnie all fit somehow or other.

May. Ran his arse off. Maybe not 100% match sharp but a kick in the arse off it. Great 'shoulder' forward. Should have scored off Tanseys free kick. Desperate for ball over defence. Wasn't getting it. Bloody well better start getting it.

Christie. Tidy. Insert for Stewart and that's probably our first team. (Notice generosity to Reynolds for goal).

Wright. Direct as always. They had no answer to him bar fouling him. Should have taken the stroll to the corner flag option more at end.

Maynard. Tidy. Needs a goal or two. Didn't think the shoulder barge by the big blonde was a foul at the end.

Good day.

Oh, Dingwall traffic management - get tae fuck!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No worries red strummer.

Lewis. Everything expected of him. No chance with goal or shot off the bar. One dodgy parry of a cross.

Logan. Can walk on water. Poor start to be fair and Gardyne was getting WAY too much success on him. But that goal. That attitude. Excellent.

Consi. Solid as always.

Reynolds. Cracking goal. Decent defensively if overshadowed by Des. Distribution horrific as always.

Des. My MOTM. Did everything simple and well, particularly the bombardment off their big blonde sub at the end. The kind of clash that Taylor was good at. Didn't miss him (in the air). Says it all.

GMS. Is clearly working on his defensive side helping big Andrew. Great cross for goal.

Tansey and Shinnie. Great partnership being formed there. I think that's our strongest two. Fucked if they were letting Draper bully them.

Maclean. Our only aerial presence for the Joe Hoof. Groundwork still a bit meh. Unlucky not to get the rebound off the bar for the chance in front of us.

Stewart. Heading fast for the "there's a player in there" thread. Not his best game and I don't think he Tansey and Shinnie all fit somehow or other.

May. Ran his arse off. Maybe not 100% match sharp but a kick in the arse off it. Great 'shoulder' forward. Should have scored off Tanseys free kick. Desperate for ball over defence. Wasn't getting it. Bloody well better start getting it.

Christie. Tidy. Insert for Stewart and that's probably our first team. (Notice generosity to Reynolds for goal).

Wright. Direct as always. They had no answer to him bar fouling him. Should have taken the stroll to the corner flag option more at end.

Maynard. Tidy. Needs a goal or two. Didn't think the shoulder barge by the big blonde was a foul at the end.

Good day.

Oh, Dingwall traffic management - get tae fuck!

Cheers , good to hear Des doing so well

We used to have a seperate thread for this but appreciate the effort none the less