Aberdeen 2 - 1 Dundee

Do not count your chickens before they hatch. There's no way Dundee are going to lose 4 goals a second week on the trot. Plus the Aberdeen forwards are having problems finding the back of the net Probably be a draw in front of a big home crowd

Just as well they didn't lose 4 goals on Saturday then.

I don't know why anyone would want the Dundee teams out the league? Great trips, both have decent enough supports, more so when they are doing well. It's the weegie teams that we need to get rid off.

Fair points but I have always "loved to hate" them.

To be fair Its always been Ush*ted whom I have chiefly disliked, don't really have much against Dundee - other than guilt by association!

Even though they were cuffed 3-0 at the weekend Dundee missed a heap of chances.

They've nothing upfront. Haber is like a worse Stockley and the boy Moussa does fuck all. I canna see them creating too much against us either. Fully expect us to annihilate them.

Well, Dundee, killie or Accies. Race to the bottom I reckon.

You've just named a third of the division. Some prediction.

Accies and killie in the playoffs hopefully. Let their remaining 527 fans go to their big teams as they clearly and dearly wish.

If they wanted to support them, why would they not just go and do it now?

• Upvote 3

. Would love it if any Stewart or may would score. Rod Stewart Teresa may or imelda may Just get some fricking goals. And don't rely in the defence to put the ball in the net. iMessage may.

obsessed with this,hopefully some striker scores to end this negative pish.why not be positive and appreciate the fuckin team we've got now.the full time whistle had barely sounded on Saturday when everyone was delighted with a win you were negative as usual moaning who scored for fuck sake!

Missing this one unfortunately. Time for the masses to get what they want, for one game only.... Shinnie in defence as DMC tries to get all the attackers on without dropping McLean.

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Considine Shinnie

Tansey McLean

Stewart Christie GMS

May

Subs: Rogers, Reynolds, Wright, Maynard, Rooney, Stockley, Arnason

Prediction: 2-0 May and Stewart

Crowd: 13,600

Since we had over 15k v Hamilton (who took 150) and Dundee will take 1000+ plus we've since won 3 on the trot I'd be very surprised if its less than 15k.