English Premier League

I actually watched full game.

It was bowf.

When Young and Smelling are dominating Liverpool front 3, then you know those front 3 aren't as good as folk say.

Lukaku did nothing of note barring his 2 winning battles against Lovren which to be fair isn't exactly hard this season.

Klopp is a media darling and isn't as good tactically as folk say.

Rashford was decent but for me I thought Valencia was great. Can Liverpool's best player and he's leaving.

Found it pish compared to Huns Tims earlier. Scottish > English.

I like watching Liverpool going forward... they've 3 or 4 really good players too.

Klopp has been there 3 seasons and has spent some serious money... with a return of zero trophies. Without the big reputation and following he has, I wonder if he'd now be under a bit of pressure at Liverpool?

Sky will have first choice of every weekend match and will also show Saturday night fixtures (19:45) for the first time.

BT will show Saturday lunchtime fixtures from August 2019 and have said they will pay £295m per season - £9.22m per match, up from £7.6m - across the three years.

I see BT have been left with the shite from 2019/20 onwards.

Bindun?

Jamie carragher being "goaded" then launching a triple h style spray at the boys car. He must be a highly strung manlet if that was all it took to launch a volley of that magnitude.

I'm sure his family and friends are well kent fowk round Liverpool, you can take the man out the...blah blah blah.

That's what Mourinho was getting at. An acknowledgement that Utd are pish at this point in time compared to what they were under Fergie.

Some fans just have a sense of entitlement.

tore the players a new one after the game in his post match interview with BT too, lack of personality is a new one on me, but I knew what he was getting at.

That's what Mourinho was getting at. An acknowledgement that Utd are pish at this point in time compared to what they were under Fergie.

Some fans just have a sense of entitlement.

He paid over the odds for Pogba then played him out of position when they were sorely lacking in a few other positions.

He paid over the odds for Pogba then played him out of position when they were sorely lacking in a few other positions.

Don’t think he did bono to be honest.

Pogbas easily worth more than 1.5 aubameyangs or two lacazettes.

Infact it’s not even a contest

• 2 weeks later...

Problems with modern football part 531

Sorry @cockney don but Spurs are a hugely unimpressive club where winning things doesn't seem to be part of the fabric yet they can make a massive profit by simply "existing in the final third of things" though never actually turning the screw.

306 Million quid for being a nothing in the right league(s).

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43628485

• 2 weeks later...

Aye. Hope he wins the EL to shut up the greetin faced Arsenal fans.

Was always gonna be difficult to top a team with the likes of Bergkamp in it but he prob could have got atleast one more league title especially in the unpredictable post Ronaldo EPL years

Aye. Hope he wins the EL to shut up the greetin faced Arsenal fans.

Was always gonna be difficult to top a team with the likes of Bergkamp in it but he prob could have got atleast one more league title especially in the unpredictable post Ronaldo EPL years

Whoever replaces him will be under an immense amount of pressure. Strong character required.

Whoever replaces him will be under an immense amount of pressure. Strong character required.

Agreed; but great job for someone.

Big support and plenty cash to spend; true giant of the euro game.

Difficult task though re-culturing a whole club.

Even the legendary Van Gaal never succeeded at MUFCGose