Simple Pleasures

May i wander in while you're making fluffy pancakes in your flora apron and enjoy a few of Michael Boltons slower numbers before making love to you from behind over the kitchen counter and make wonderful patterns in the flour as your nipples run freely from the rhythmic pulses im generating.

I apologize if thats too much.

I'm game of she's not

• Upvote 2

May i wander in while you're making fluffy pancakes in your flora apron and enjoy a few of Michael Boltons slower numbers before making love to you from behind over the kitchen counter and make wonderful patterns in the flour as your nipples run freely from the rhythmic pulses im generating.

Hahaha fuck sake.

Don’t forget to let her lick the spoon.

• Upvote 3

:hysterical:

In the name of fuck... 

It's reminding folk that you are nothing more than a fat sleazy cunt and probable rapist. And a few plagiarised funny lines from Viz won't mitigate that.

Add that to your racism and homoohobia and it's some CV you gots sonny boy.

Good weekend to you.

Get your bloody medicine down you, min!

Look.

I apologize for getting personal and offensive fat boy, but some of the shit you talk is insane.

And... You shouldn't talk to women like that in a bar, so you cannae here.

You’ve clearly confused this place with somewhere else

Giwa and start drinking again at least

• Upvote 1

It is such a sad reflection of modern society that such eloquent prose needs to be apologized for and will likely lead to a restraining order.